osut#243 - Marching into Spring...or Sliding into it....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good Friday Morning fellow INGO degenerates- it is still morning , right ? Little rain ( not much), little thunder ( not much ). Waiting on the next round.

Nothing on agenda today except phone calls, pay some bills…ya know, fun stuff.

Friends - 1 of 3 sister owners of neighboring property & hubby - from Boston got here yesterday for a week long stay. Talked a bit, caught up late afternoon. After supper Charlie came down to join dogs and I in shop for a while. Turned in to a 3 1/2 hour “visit.” We talked, laughed, complained, and discussed world problems. Turned on FOX and watched indictment coverage. A ”few” adult beverages and shots lubricated things. When we finally called it a night was not at all sleepy for some reason. Watched TV for a while & finally went to bed. Don’t know what time I finally fell asleep but was a short night.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Went to Kroger to fill up both vehicles with the last of February's fuel points, then to Harbor Freight to get a battery powered sprayer for the weeds, then to El Azabache for lunch (next door to HF). Now I'm ready for my nap.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

Reminds me of a time when I was half way to town when a cat appeared on the dash right in front of me completely blocking my view of the windshield.

I had parked in the garage with the window down and someone else had let the cat in the garage the night before, resulting in surprise cat while driving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom