Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Good morning Pdubs!
    Mornin Ex.

Just got out of bed, no sleep, been trying to sleep for quite a while. Missed the whole INGO day yesterday due to p t. on Tue. Saw you were scheduled for your MRI hope it turns out well. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. I’ve got p t today at 4:30, don’t know if I can make it.

Don’t know how I’m going to shower, I’ll wait for the wife to get up, she can stand guard in case I go down. Neighbor is coming down to feed n water. (thank god for neighbors).

Welp, I’m standing by.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mornin Ex.

Just got out of bed, no sleep, been trying to sleep for quite a while. Missed the whole INGO day yesterday due to p t. on Tue. Saw you were scheduled for your MRI hope it turns out well. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. I’ve got p t today at 4:30, don’t know if I can make it.

Don’t know how I’m going to shower, I’ll wait for the wife to get up, she can stand guard in case I go down. Neighbor is coming down to feed n water. (thank god for neighbors).

Welp, I’m standing by.
    Morning Mij. The whole thing sucks. I have a shower chair that helps a bunch. Watch though, you will likely sit on your balls.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    See your back to you’re old stand by avatar, sure makes it easier to keep track of folks.
    Yep, gotta take the real tree down this weekend and haul it off. Normally I do that on the 26th, but we were late in setting it up this year, plus the weather turned nasty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom