Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got sidetracked on the way to the shower and went back to bed until 9. Decided to go do the grocery shopping after my shower and now I've got laundry going.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Laundry going. Kids aren't coming today as dad is off of work and will be watching them when mom goes to work. I do need to deliver a bunch of clothes to the neighbor that has been bringing them everything from her granddaughter for Hannah. Another friend gave me several boxes of things that are bigger sizes that they can use and then pass to Hannah so I will be taking those to her when she gets home from an appointment.

I have the turkey carcass in the soup pot so that will happen today. I told the kids I would trade turkey soup for brisket as the SIL made a delicious brisket to go with the turkey and the pork loin, and none of it seemed to follow us home.

I ordered the babies each a personalized Christmas ornament and was browsing on Amazon but am really thinking of just donating to Cole's piggy bank for Christmas as he needs nothing. Hannah is getting a car seat....and maybe a baby doll.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Trying to download some picture links. The photo book site I use is no longer in business and they sent me the files for the projects I wanted to retrieve. My internet sucks so I need to get off of here while I download.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom