• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    First time for me, and let me just say, What a treat.

....but man that mall seems to be under a 24/7 threat of male rape....I'd carry an assault rifle or 3 too. :)

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I was wondering where the "mall ninja" came from. I cant say I would be willing to shop at his mall. This guy reminds me of a security guard that told me he helped plan the invasion of Iraq and that the military call him to help plan things all the time.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Dammit! Curses! You've found me! I'll have to make a tactical retreat, and cover myself with smoke bombs, etc., all the while praying you #$^^ won't be spraying multiple .308 rounds into my back!!

That is some pretty funny stuff. I've heard some vague references to the gecko, but never really knew about this stuff. Gives me something to live up to! ;)

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I like others have seen on now these types they are wan't-be's, that never was. But like the one's who put medals on their chest for things they did'nt do or never was at, they all wan't to be heros without the danger and shall be ingnored:xmad:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Gecko45 and friends:n00b: :rolleyes::laugh:must have read "Better to Beg Forgiveness

No, Gecko predated Mike's book.

The Mall Ninja was created by a young employee of a gun store in Knoxville, Tennessee as a type of release against what he heard daily in his gun store.

Top Bottom