Opinions requested for Vietnam Bring back weapons book cover!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vietnam1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    South Florida
    Hi everyone
    I finally found a good printing company and after a few weeks of issues with my files they tell me the proof copy will be printed Monday and in the mail shortly after that. Once I approve of it then it will be 10 days until the books are shipped. Once the books ship, I'll start collecting the payment. The price will be $49.95 plus $5 shipping (US lower 48). I can combine shipping for multiple books. The book is hardcover, nearly 370 pages printed on premium paper (coated
    100#) and best of all printed in the USA! Compared to other similar books I think the price is a bargain. I recently purchased George Layman’s excellent book, “Communist Bloc Handguns” from Amazon and it cost $40 for a soft-cover with 157 pages. It also was printed in China.
    Please email me at wartrophybook@gmail.com with your contact information and how many books you wish to purchase. I prefer Zelle for payment as it’s the easiest and no fees are involved. USPS money order or bank cashier’s check would be secondary means of payment.
    Sorry but at this time no ebook is planned. I know some have inquired about it. It may happen at a later time.
    Thanks again for everyone
    patience and support!
    Keith
    Book Cover Blocked.png

Top Bottom