• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I have a theory, feel free to say I'm stupid, but one of the things christ warned the 4 of his most trusted followers about when they asked how shall we know when your returning.. he state as the day of Noah were, so will it be when the son of man returns (in the days of Noah nephilum dominated the earth) and he also noted that even the very elect will be decieved if were possible.. signs from the heavens and a few more things.. i guess whatbim saying boils down to many will abandon the belief in God ,angels.and demons and accept this ancient astronaut theory in place that says basically this stuff all these people in ancient times saw were not really God or angles and demons but they were really aliens.. now call me crazy for that theory

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Those inter-dimensional beings that have been jacking with people forever in oh so many ways.

Hey, by the way, did you ever wonder why the globgov plan as disclosed by Werner Von Braun was to have the orderly progression of enemies going from the soviets to terrorists to asteroids to aliens? That's still the plan being worked.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Those inter-dimensional beings that have been jacking with people forever in oh so many ways.

Hey, by the way, did you ever wonder why the globgov plan as disclosed by Werner Von Braun was to have the orderly progression of enemies going from the soviets to terrorists to asteroids to aliens? That's still the plan being worked.
    Yes I have.. George Bush and Reagan, Clinton, Obama have all used the exact words "new world order" , global economy many times.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have a theory, feel free to say I'm stupid, but one of the things christ warned the 4 of his most trusted followers about when they asked how shall we know when your returning.. he state as the day of Noah were, so will it be when the son of man returns (in the days of Noah nephilum dominated the earth) and he also noted that even the very elect will be decieved if were possible.. signs from the heavens and a few more things.. i guess whatbim saying boils down to many will abandon the belief in God ,angels.and demons and accept this ancient astronaut theory in place that says basically this stuff all these people in ancient times saw were not really God or angles and demons but they were really aliens.. now call me crazy for that theory

This still leaves a place for God as Creator of the Universe I fully believe that we aren't the only planet created to sustain life. Just that some are more advanced than others.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think just going off of probability, it would be naive to say we are the only life in the universe. An alien doesn’t have to have the shape of a human. Any living organism is considered an alien if it’s not of our planet. So to say in the entire universe we are the only planet with bacteria and micro organisms would be extremely naive in my opinion.

Also, everyone looks to planets with water as proof of existence. That doesn’t make sense to me. Our life on our planet relies on water, but that doesn’t mean other life forms on other planets to as well. They could rely on something entirely different. We rely on oxygen and sunlight, I doubt a planet thousands of light years from the sun relies to sunlight and oxygen, so why would they need water? I really hope in our lifetime we find some sort of extraterrestrial life somewhere... and hopefully they let us know what ****in idiots we are for bickering over petty things like politics and sports teams.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    what-does-god-need-with-a-starship.jpg

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I think just going off of probability, it would be naive to say we are the only life in the universe. An alien doesn’t have to have the shape of a human. Any living organism is considered an alien if it’s not of our planet. So to say in the entire universe we are the only planet with bacteria and micro organisms would be extremely naive in my opinion.

Also, everyone looks to planets with water as proof of existence. That doesn’t make sense to me. Our life on our planet relies on water, but that doesn’t mean other life forms on other planets to as well. They could rely on something entirely different. We rely on oxygen and sunlight, I doubt a planet thousands of light years from the sun relies to sunlight and oxygen, so why would they need water? I really hope in our lifetime we find some sort of extraterrestrial life somewhere... and hopefully they let us know what ****in idiots we are for bickering over petty things like politics and sports teams.
    I have to agree.. the definition of life really is pretty broad and you would with all thats out there that somewhere exists life even if microbial.. this show I watched about panspermia is pretty interesting and some tests they performed were really interesting like partical size moving out of the atmosphere have a size limit ( there are exceptions like a rocket or something piercing the atmosphere) but they have put collectors in orbit and when brought back to earth had microbes and bacteria that were larger than this limit which means those microbes could not have came from earth.. there is likey life in its most basic form everywhere. Im sure if you have not read this you could Google it and find a much more eloquent explanation than I have attempted here but in short I would have to say you nailed it

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Not that God needs a star ship but the wantabes have to rely upon tech because they aren't God.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not that God needs a star ship but the wantabes have to rely upon tech because they aren't God.
    I wouldn’t want to be God. Browsing twitter or reddit stresses me out and pisses me off, I couldn’t imagine having to listen to the entire worlds thoughts and problems every second. I would’ve blown the sun up by now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom