• ...and so much more!
  • Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    b.png

So I drive too fast in school zones and run over the occasional pedestrian. Darwinism at work, folks.

IMPULSE.ACTIONS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    There
    you obviously have no business driving on INDIANA roads. You cannot fit in with a score like that. :)

Haha! It's not so much the Indiana drivers. The Ohio drivers that keep infiltrating are the pains in my 3rd leg per say. I try not to judge people but if I see a Ohio plate when I'm driving I have already made up my mind about your mentality on the road... :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That is ridiculous to have drinking and driving questions like they have on that test. I missed the one for percentage of alcohol related collisions. Other than that, I got them all correct.

People here in Indiana (may be other places as well) have NO IDEA how to drive. Some people think they are being nice by waving you along but it's not your turn it is theirs. If there's an accident then, guess whose fault it is.. Not theirs.

This one happens at Wal-mart in Noblesville all the times. Ticks me off. Theres a 2 way stop. Cross traffic doesn't stop. There are cars turning left trying to get out and they think that just because they were there first they get to go... NO... straight traffic and cars turning right have the right of way regardless of how long you have been sitting there.. I know they get frustrated but it's the rules of the road. FOLLOW THEM.

And if I'm turning left and you are going straight or turning, do not signal for me go ahead and turn left.

See, now you have touched on a pet peeve of mine... :)

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    I took that test the other day. The test is false - why?

A PEDESTRIAN ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY.

No ifs ands or butts!

It is your duty as a driver to always play the safe card when its car VS pedestrian.

Top Bottom