• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is why I try to attend town board meetings, they always want to build more “ housing” which means apartments, which means trash. I don’t care how nice of a complex it starts out as, give it time, and it’s a public nuisance.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    What are these guys driving? Outrun by a Nissan SUV?
    Thugs running from the police don't care who gets hurt/crashed into/killed. I haven't had a chance to watch the show tonight because I was working, so I can't comment on how the officer(s) was/were driving. But I can speak for myself that during pursuits I don't just blast through red lights or stop signs, and I don't outdrive my ability. Nothing is worth me losing my job, pension, freedom, or life over. If someone gets away, oh well.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Thugs running from the police don't care who gets hurt/crashed into/killed. I haven't had a chance to watch the show tonight because I was working, so I can't comment on how the officer(s) was/were driving. But I can speak for myself that during pursuits I don't just blast through red lights or stop signs, and I don't outdrive my ability. Nothing is worth me losing my job, pension, freedom, or life over. If someone gets away, oh well.

I agree totally.

I dont think they were driving poorly, I think sometimes these guys/girls are just out horsepowered. When the officer is driving a Tahoe or an Explorer and the thug is in a Charger SRT, well thats not much of a contest.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Okay, I’m all set up to watch tonight on philo with the reelz app added on, and I can’t believe I haven’t **** canned directtv before now! The philo app has everything we watch, all in one place, and it’s $100 a month cheaper!

I can even watch shows on philo that I couldn’t watch on direct after they shuffled stuff around and blacked out some channels. I would have ditched the dish long ago had I known. Eff direct tv forever!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Okay, I’m all set up to watch tonight on philo with the reelz app added on, and I can’t believe I haven’t **** canned directtv before now! The philo app has everything we watch, all in one place, and it’s $100 a month cheaper!

I can even watch shows on philo that I couldn’t watch on direct after they shuffled stuff around and blacked out some channels. I would have ditched the dish long ago had I known. Eff direct tv forever!
    We went from AT&T U-Verse to Sling before OPL returned. We switched to Philo + Reelz once it started airing again. The price is definitely a plus.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Missed it again! That is the most Florida place I've ever seen.

Top Bottom