• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just because you have Reelz does not mean Live Patrol will be on. I have Roku, and I have Reelz, but it is not on. It is on paid for streaming services only. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

For ***** sake.

Because the distributors decide which networks they include in their packages, you can only get live REELZ, which includes On Patrol: Live, if your distributor carries us. REELZ is fully distributed as a live channel on DirecTV and Dish, on many cable systems nationwide, and on the following streaming services: DirecTV Stream, Sling, Philo, and SelectTV. Some cable and streaming services offer REELZ on a tier or as an add-on.

You will NOT get On Patrol: Live If you subscribe to our apps on Amazon Prime, Fire TV or Roku, or with any free streaming television service. These services do not offer “Live” programming for REELZ.
    This^^^^

Was just looking to see if I'll be able to tune in. Doesn't look like it

Have Hulu Live, Amazon Prime, Netflix, paramount +, and a couple other apps. No go on any of them

Looks like I won't be watching

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This^^^^

Was just looking to see if I'll be able to tune in. Doesn't look like it

Have Hulu Live, Amazon Prime, Netflix, paramount +, and a couple other apps. No go on any of them

Looks like I won't be watching

This is what I have too, Roku, Hulu Live, Prime, Netflix, ect.

I am not dropping $70 a month for Sling or You Tube TV for one ****ing show.

I knew Roku had Reelz, just did not realize there is a Live Reelz and a Reelz which just shows programing.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I found what all of you have found. Quite frustrating. I only stream and ended up finding that Reelz Live is available on Philo and even then it is an add on. 7 day free trial and if I decide to keep it I'm looking at $28/mo. Not sure what I will do after the 7 day trail

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hopefully the numbers suck and they reevaluate how this show is offered....at least 1 can hope....cause I'm definitely not paying anymore for tv/streaming than I already do

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    Just because you have Reelz does not mean Live Patrol will be on. I have Roku, and I have Reelz, but it is not on. It is on paid for streaming services only. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

For ***** sake.

Because the distributors decide which networks they include in their packages, you can only get live REELZ, which includes On Patrol: Live, if your distributor carries us. REELZ is fully distributed as a live channel on DirecTV and Dish, on many cable systems nationwide, and on the following streaming services: DirecTV Stream, Sling, Philo, and SelectTV. Some cable and streaming services offer REELZ on a tier or as an add-on.

You will NOT get On Patrol: Live If you subscribe to our apps on Amazon Prime, Fire TV or Roku, or with any free streaming television service. These services do not offer “Live” programming for REELZ.

Dang, I was going to ask if there is a way to see it online

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This ain't gonna be the same without a big crowd of INGOers commenting on the Po-Po and the locals.
    Y'all gonna have to keep us informed. Maybe you can record on your cell for us and upload. Anyone know how to post cell footage in real time:lmfao:

Top Bottom