Omar finally draws criticism from her own party - Rest of the squad pissed...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not surprising that the squad will always rally in defense of each other. Especially if they're criticised by their own party.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    And out-and-out racists bigots.

That's the worst thing about this whole racism boondoggle. Leftists see racism everywhere, but when other Leftists spout racism, for some reason they get a pass. If we were really worried about racism, every time one of these Leftist pieces of :poop: opened their mouths and racism comes out they would be soundly opposed and canceled, taken out of office, etc. The fact that they aren't speaks more loudly than anything else that racism is actually embraced by the Left. They just want to keep you little white people in your place.

texas123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frankfort
    I think that they should be called the septic tank sisters... and it is definitely full. No respect for the USA , the Constitution or what it means to be an American. I thought that they took an oath to defend these values. I guess that means nothing to them. All they do is trash the American people and everything this county was built on and stands for.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A good example of how machines work, those Somalis learn quickly. I would imagine that seat will be safe for her for a long time, so we'll just have to tune the crazy out rather than be able to get rid of it.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    It's interesting that Ilhan Omar entered this country as a refugee from war torn Somalia, one of the worst places on Earth. You would think that experience alone would give her some perspective as she judges the state of her upgraded living conditions and opportunities in the U.S. Apparently, the leftists running our education system have gotten to her and successfully programmed her to be just another hateful tool in their ongoing assault on our way of life. Where else would she have developed her hatred for this country?

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom