Omar finally draws criticism from her own party - Rest of the squad pissed...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    But do you think it's really the majority that wants this, or do the ones not happy with it just choose not to vote.

If it's actually fraud then I guess we're screwed anyway.
    After reading what I just typed I guess it's obvious that if it is not participating in the vote then they are making the choice to let it happen, and by default want it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But do you think it's really the majority that wants this, or do the ones not happy with it just choose not to vote.

I am not sure but is this not where Obummer butt brain and his Ilk planted a :poop: load of "Immigrants" by design. Look back. If memory serves (:fogey:) this was intentional.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After reading what I just typed I guess it's obvious that if it is not participating in the vote then they are making the choice to let it happen, and by default want it.
    Bingo. The Gov we want and deserve.
    If you knowingly go off the rails on a protest and either dont vote or cast a vote you know is a waste "In Protest" that not one soul save for yourself will give 2 craps about then you are part of this problem. Prove me wrong. Tic-Toc peoples.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kinda like Indiana and Marion County? Can you say Andre?

Also, let us not forget what we learned from the last election. The dems believe that winning by fraud is righteous. Doesn't even embarrass them...
    He is a shoe in every time he comes up due to the constituents in his district. Drive through there look around and then get back with me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am not sure but is this not where Obummer butt brain and his Ilk planted a :poop: load of "Immigrants" by design. Look back. If memory serves (:fogey:) this was intentional.

Exactly why they don't see a "border crisis" right now and the wicked witch of the white house hasn't gone down to do her job at the border. They want new voters because the rest of the country is starting to wise up to their :poop:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, not in the least. I`ve read their evil book, and islam is of Satan. Their book instructs them to lie and do whatever is necessary until they are able to slay the infidels. Infidels are any and all who will not submit and surrender to their false god. I see all this very clearly, and there is no brush broad enough.
    We've been through this before around here. This is pure bigotry. This kind of nonsense was why religion was a banned topic around here for so long.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We've been through this before around here. This is pure bigotry. This kind of nonsense was why religion was a banned topic around here for so long.
    He is correct about what the book says. One point where we need to be careful is making accusations of bigotry for truthfully reporting fact. There are plenty of Moslems who interpret these passages in non-literal terms and do not kill others for not believing (Let the record show that King Abdullah of Jordan is a fine example), but that doesn't change what it says, and it doesn't change the fact that Islam is often practiced in the context of interpreting and following such passages as written (Let the record show that the Iranian Ayatollahs are fine examples).

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`ve heard this type attack before...sounds like the cancel culture. Speaking an opinion, or even the truth is attacked and labeled as some sort of phobic, or bigotry. You`re entitled to your opinion, as am I.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I think when you have a district or election that isn't competitive, there is a danger enough people will become discouraged that it will keep it that way longer than necessary

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He is correct about what the book says. One point where we need to be careful is making accusations of bigotry for truthfully reporting fact. There are plenty of Moslems who interpret these passages in non-literal terms and do not kill others for not believing (Let the record show that King Abdullah of Jordan is a fine example), but that doesn't change what it says, and it doesn't change the fact that Islam is often practiced in the context of interpreting and following such passages as written (Let the record show that the Iranian Ayatollahs are fine examples).
    As for the provenance of their book, I find it concerning that Islam has produced no true prophets

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    As for the provenance of their book, I find it concerning that Islam has produced no true prophets
    At the risk of being called a bigot once again, I`ll just conclude that their book cannot produce a prophet because it isn`t about a mission of redemption for mankind like the Holy Bible. It`s a book solely dedicated to slaughter and terror and dominance.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That is an awfully broad brush you are painting with.
    If you understand the teachings of islam, the statement is 100% correct. It is not just radicals that are not compatible, but the bread and butter, every day adherents. If individuals from that system are not actively participating and obeying that system, they can blend in. When push comes to shove, very few actually denounce and stay away for the long term. Blending in quietly until their numbers are high enough is a military strategy. It is a longer term strategy than we can comprehend, Islam is still demanding more revenge for things that happened 1200 years ago.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You can have your opinion about the meaning of a text. Attributing your opinion to all Muslims is pure bigotry. There is no other way to paint it. Insulting other members of this forum like that is not cool.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I`ve heard this type attack before...sounds like the cancel culture. Speaking an opinion, or even the truth is attacked and labeled as some sort of phobic, or bigotry. You`re entitled to your opinion, as am I.
    That is ridiculous. There are estimated to be over 4 million Muslims in this country, and you say none of them are compatible with this country. When you paint a whole group like you did, it is bigotry and prejudice. You can try to shroud it in your religious beliefs, but that doesn't change what it is.

Top Bottom