• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The glove thing always got me. The way I understood it, the glove was out at least over one night, maybe more, and it looked like it was wet from dew BLOOD, then it dried out. That's going to shrink up a glove. Then, add to that the fact that OJ had to put a grippy latex glove first before trying the shrunken glove on?
    Fixed it for you.:whistle:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The glove thing always got me. The way I understood it, the glove was out at least over one night, maybe more, and it looked like it was wet from dew, then it dried out. That's going to shrink up a glove. Then, add to that the fact that OJ had to put a grippy latex glove first before trying the shrunken glove on?
    Yep- it was a dumb move on the prosecution's part among more than a few. The prosecutors may have been good lawyers in general, but they were out-lawyered by one of the best- Johnny Cochran.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    if I recall correctly it was Simpson‘s Bronco and Cowlings was driving him that
    Nope. O.J. owned the exact type of white Bronco and after he bought his, sycophant that he was, Al Cowlings bought a matching one. It was Al Cowlings that was in the famous "slow speed chase" (which my wife and I watched in real time).

O.J.'s Bronco was parked outside the Brentwood home the night of the murder and had been seized for evidence on June 12th or 13th (it had blood evidence in it). The "slow speed chase" was on Friday June 17, 1994 and O.J.s Bronco was still held by the police.

day of the big pursuit.

Thanks for correcting that. I recall that now, has been long time

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I always thought that OJ’s older son from a previous marriage was the killer. Been years I can’t remember the name.

I admit I am into conspiracy so I am easily convince. I can see a father going to trial for murder even if he knew his son did it. I can see him saying he would continue to search the world for the killers knowing his son did it. I can see the blood evidence turning up at OJ’s if the son did it.

I also think the Lawyers going up against the dream team OJ had in place might have flubbed the trial to strive off the riots that would have happened. Once again I am easily persuaded to wild theory.

That Said the world is now safer regardless.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Johnny Cochran dies of a brain tumor and OJ dies of prostate cancer…

Neither seems like a particularly peaceful way to go. Draw your own conclusions.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Watched a 2 hour special last night about their relationship and the trial. I didn't know detective Furman was caught in such a big lie with that audio tape. I wonder if it weren't for that if he would have been convinced.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw Kato on podcast. Says he still thinks OJ did it. Says he felt guilty because he believes he changed the timeline of the murders, maybe Ron might of lived by not being there maybe. Ron's Dad told Kato never to blame himself for this.

Kato said that night he believes OJ came to him asking to break a $100 bill so he could go to McDonalds. He couldn't so just gave OJ $40. He decided he was hungry too and told OJ he would go with him. OJ stood at the door like in a trance, like he was thinking. He said it wasn't normal....finally OJ said OK. They went but OJ and him never said a word.

When getting back from McDonalds OJ had already ate both burgers in like 4 bites. Kato thought he would go in the house with OJ to eat his sandwich....But OJ stopped at the door like in a trance and thinking again. Finally Kato got weirded out again and guessed he was suppose to go around back to his place and eat alone. And walked away.

Kato now believes OJ plan was not to go to McDonalds but was leaving to go kill Nichole, the whole McDonalds story was perhaps a alibi so if anyone seen him leave Kato would could say he was going to McDonalds. When he injected himself into the trip it threw a curveball into OJ's plan and he was stunned and in deep thought like crap now what.

OJ had to leave after that and changed the timeline, didn't get back in time and the chauffeur by then saw he was gone and then come back later and lie saying he had been asleep the first time he was there. Except he and his Bronco wasn't even there.....thats where the McDonalds story couldn't help him thanks to Kato.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Derschawitz told Hannity the other night that this case shows what can happen when police try to frame a guilty man. It was right at the closing and I don't think Hannity caught what he said.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Johnny Cochran dies of a brain tumor and OJ dies of prostate cancer…

Neither seems like a particularly peaceful way to go. Draw your own conclusions.
    What would this implication mean for our family members that died of cancer and the millions that suffer with cancer?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What would this implication mean for our family members that died of cancer and the millions that suffer with cancer?
    My apologies @Ingomike i did not mean to imply everyone who gets cancer is being punished somehow. I’ve known many good people who have lost their own battles with cancer. Were OJ and Johnny Cochran among them? No.

Top Bottom