Ohio student gets 3-day suspension for pointing finger like a gun...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Two masked students wearing hoodies and wielding finger guns burst into a school today. Students were shooting with pew, pew, pew sounds from their assault finger guns. After the finger guns scared some of the other students, the masked students headed into a meeting room full of teachers and opened fire ........sounds of pew, pew, pew, pew were heard everywhere….. Luckily a teacher eating breakfast overheard the commotion and quickly chewed his pop tart into a gun like shape to shoot back at the assailants. Some students decided to break out their concealed assault finger guns and help protect each other....others threw imaginary grenades in the direction of the assailants to try and slow down the massacre…..some actually tore pieces of paper into gun like shapes to help fellow students.......it was horrible…..sounds of pew, pew, pew, pew, pew, pew filled the air.........oh no....what can we do........the assault finger guns are everywhere.........but in other news, it is ok to allow girls to use the boys restroom because the girls call themselves boys.
    :nuts:

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    the reason given for the suspension was showing a "level two lookalike firearm". I think the kid should be disarmed. Literally disarmed, like have his arms amputated. Then there would be no way he could show a "level two lookalike firearm" with his thumb and index finger. Apply purple as needed.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Sometimes I have no faith left in the future of this country. Then I compose myself, and HOPE for some CHANGE.

Then I lose faith again...

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Someone should take these school 'administrators' (term loosely used) out and tar and feather them. This is ridiculous! As parents we need to put our feet down and start kicking these idiots out of their positions. With behavior this dumb, they have no business being around ANYONE - little lone our kids!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Someone should take these school 'administrators' (term loosely used) out and tar and feather them. This is ridiculous! As parents we need to put our feet down and start kicking these idiots out of their positions. With behavior this dumb, they have no business being around ANYONE - little lone our kids!
    I have a better idea. Kick your kids out of the government schools.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I would have serious reservations about entrusting the care of my children to such foolish adults. What an embarrassment to have people like this being the model of what is proper in our society.

I think 88GT has a viable solution.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Sometimes I have no faith left in the future of this country. Then I compose myself, and HOPE for some CHANGE.

I'm Berrwwy sowwwy
    t2333.gif
    But I lost faith a long time ago. I try and try to get it back, but it just won't.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    He learned it from our "Cheerless Fear-Leader"! How many times have we all seen O'Bama pointing a finger gun at an audience?

Can we suspend him too?

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Does anybody remember when schools were institutions of learning rather than liberal indoctrination? Yeah, me neither.

I do. I don't remember any of the claptrap that the gov't schools are putting out now when I was a kid. We even learned that primary purveyors of the slave trade in the early days were the Portuguese then acquired by the British. Something that is completely bypassed anymore. But that was an eon ago. Or two.

We could also play army, cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, I spy and ALL kinds of other games that involved toy and fake guns. Lots of kids even took toy guns to school to play with and for show and tell. Try THAT today.

This country is in desperate need of a massive Leftist enema.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Does anybody remember when schools were institutions of learning rather than liberal indoctrination? Yeah, me neither.

I am one up on you. I caught a bunch of real teachers in their last few years before retirement who didn't play lefty games.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

There's the problem. We don't need to hope for some change, we need to institute CHANGE (retro-style, that is) to get some HOPE.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Times have changed.

I remember this exchange from 7th grade. I pretended to throw a grenade at a nearby table of my friends while we were goofing around. Nothing was actually thrown, just the hand motion.

Lunch room monitor (assistant principal): BBI, what did you just throw?!!!
    Me: Nothing sir, I was just pretending to throw a grenade.
    Him: Ok. Don't be starting a food fight.
    Me: I won't, Sir.

The end. No suspension, certainly no news story, and me and my friends went back to our pretend table to table warfare.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Jeeze. When I was a kid in school I'd play 'army man' and 'cops and robbers' with my friends on the playground (sometimes in class, even!)

I'm glad I never got in trouble for the countless finger guns, rifles, and invisible grenades we were all secretly carrying.

At least he didn't bite his sandwich into the shape of a gun.

Top Bottom