10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I got this email...

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
    1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
    DC 20229,United States.

Urgent Attention,

I am Assistant Commissioner Kevin K. McAleenan head of Field Operations (OFO) of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). We have just intercepted and confiscated two trunks at John F Kennedy International Airport in New York, NY 11430 coming from a foreign country.

We crosschecked the content of the boxes and found it contained a total sum of $4.1 million dollars. Also with one of the trunks were documents with your name as the receiver of the money. As we progressed in our investigations of the Diplomat which accompanied the trunks into the United States we learned that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as payment of an inheritance/winning, which was due to you.

Further checks on the consignment, we found out that the consignment paperwork lacked the PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE forms. We then confiscated both trunks and released the Diplomat.

The trunks According to section 229 subsection 31 of the International, Commerce Regulators Code Enforcement Guidelines, your consignment lacks PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the joint team of Homeland Security and therefore you must contact us for direction on how to procure the two certificates, so that you can be relieved of the charges of evading tax which is a jail offense under section 12 subsection 441 of the Tax Code. We will also be asking the IRS to launch an investigation of money laundering if you do not follow our instructions.

You are therefore required to contact me within 72 hours, at that point I will walk you through the process of clearing and claiming the money.

Failure to comply may lead to your arrest,interrogation and/or you being prosecuted in the Court of Law for tax evasion and or money laundering. You are also advised not to contact any bank in Africa, Europe or banking institution.

Yours in service,

Kevin K. McAleenan
    Head of Field Operations
    (OFO),U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You have to give them some credit, they at least used the name of a real person at DHS. Shame they got his title wrong :D And as soon as you Google the law quoted it takes you straight to link after link of scams :D

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    This stuff is pretty bad, but more than anything annoying! I wish they could nail the people who do this kind of crap!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I have an offshore account, tell 'em to put that $4.1 million there 'for safe keeping' until the matter is settled. :lmfao:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Only in America!! It is so awesome to see I am not the only one with such good fortune. I just found out the other day that an Ethiopian prince needs my help and he's gonna pay me millions to deposit a ton of money in my account!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Only in America!! It is so awesome to see I am not the only one with such good fortune. I just found out the other day that an Ethiopian prince needs my help and he's gonna pay me millions to deposit a ton of money in my account!

Welcome to the INGO Future Millionaires Club!

Top Bottom