Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sounds like hes gotcha workn mom.

He has tons of stuff here and it sounds like he doesn't plan to come back to the states on a permanent basis so things that he can't take back with him need to be sold. Hubby bought his floor jacks and motorcycle jack. I just posted some Snap on air tools and some stereo equipment. I have no idea what else he is going to be listing, but I told him to get started on it and I would continue to advertise/sell after he leaves and send money as things are sold.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Any of his art up for grabs?

He probably has some prints to sell. He also has two pieces of canvas stretched that he plans to paint something on to possibly sell before he leaves. Any particular topic of interest to you? If you are serious, you could message me and maybe he could do something for you. He did a nice painting for a girl I work with that I delivered yesterday. She was thrilled with it. He should be posting some photos on his page that I can share soon. I'll see if he has any on it already...I know she sent him a photo today after she shared it with her family.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This is the one I just delivered. It is 36x36 and based on a photo of her daughter with her puppy from several years ago. She is 16 now...but this has always been a favorite photo of theirs.

nQsuQY6.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thats really cool, hard to think of anything right now being the 9th inning but gives me a few ideas. He definitely has talent.

She gave the photo as a reference and he used it to create his interpretation of the photo. I love watching him come up with the final product.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom