• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Picked this up in the classifieds the other day. Rem 700 CP in 300 Blackout, 10.5" barrel. SBR'ed it, dropped on a CTR, Vortex 3x9 and an SDN-6. Not too worried about the weight since the gun is a chonker anyway. Hoping it's as quiet as it looks. Find out tomorrow.

Update : This thing is constantly 1.5 MOA at 100yds with Berry's plated 220s, and amazingly quiet. May have just found my new favorite blackout bolt gun. Rings 3" steel plates at 150 yards with ease.

Now if it didn't weight 14 lbs...

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    LPM Anthem S (left)
    OCL Polonium (right)

The Anthem S is absolutely incredible. I didn't have a lot of time to do much with either but the Anthem S was STUNNINGLY quiet on 5.56 for being a 30 cal can. And it was less gassy than the polonium by a fair bit.

If I'd tried them before buying, I'd either have went with the Polonium K to have something reeeally compact possibly - or more likely just bought two of the Anthem S - yes, it's that good.

Best 750 I've ever spent on something gun related.

And dealing with Andrew @Aszerigan was great as always. Can't understand why anyone would shop with an online big box store when one of our own takes way better care of us right here in little old Indiana.

20231213_160721.jpg
    20231213_160420.jpg

Twinks46975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Rochester
    Now that we have our own place, lets kick this off right by posting up pics of your NFA items. :rockwoot:

I am still working on my first, but it is the one in my avatar (RPB M11-A1 .380). I figure if that if I am going to jump into the NFA world, might as well make it with both feet and go FA right off the bat. ;)
    I hate to jump on your post. I looked around and tried to find a post that was close.
    I was asked to fill my paperwork out on a “vending machine” style suppressor sales device if that makes sense. Do you have or know of anyone who has used this type of machine to purchase and file the proper documents? Thanks I’m advance.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    If you're referring to the silencer shop kiosks, then yes. They're pretty self explanatory. It's a good way to get all of your info in the system. My suggestion is that you find a good NFA dealer to deal with in person as well.

Twinks46975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Rochester
    If you're referring to the silencer shop kiosks, then yes. They're pretty self explanatory. It's a good way to get all of your info in the system. My suggestion is that you find a good NFA dealer to deal with in person as well.
    Thank you, it will be my first NFA item. It just seemed strange being on a kiosks As opposed to a normal human transfer. I first thought of the legal side of it but was told it’s common.

Armymen3002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2024
    Kokomo
    Thank you, it will be my first NFA item. It just seemed strange being on a kiosks As opposed to a normal human transfer. I first thought of the legal side of it but was told it’s common.
    You can download the app on your phone to put all your info in. Then just use the kiosk for your prints. Make sure you make an ATF e form account and PIN number. NOT A UPIN!! You’ll need that when you certify. Also, make sure both e forms and silencer shop match 100%.

Top Bottom