Official INGO WWII shoot Saturday, June 6th 2009.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    my lord, will I be the only one left? ;)

on that note, anyone that has an M1 Garand, bring it! and anyone who has one for sale, bring it too!!! ;)

Last edited:

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    wow.. It's too bad people are pulling out at the last minute... I wouldn't want to miss a WWII shoot for anything. I understand how things are, though....

I really can't wait to go!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got 2 buddies interested, so if they can do it, I'll be there with a Mosin 91/30.
    Someone has got to bring a Garrand! I'm dying to see and hear one of those shoot!

One of my buddies has a Mauser, but with a custom stock that is not original WWII. Still fun to shoot, though.

Is the lunch a pitch-in, or every man for himself?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I can't go to this... Nor do I own any "WWII" firearms...

But I did just now get the significance of the date. Oh how blind I can be.

-J-

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Holy cow, I didn't realize it'd be so hard to locate milsurp 30-06. I was hoping to fire an M1. Should I go ahead and buy some commercial ammo? I've heard several different stories depending on who I talk to. But if I'm firing someone else's gun, I want to make sure I'm getting the right round.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I've got 2 buddies interested, so if they can do it, I'll be there with a Mosin 91/30.
    Someone has got to bring a Garrand! I'm dying to see and hear one of those shoot!

One of my buddies has a Mauser, but with a custom stock that is not original WWII. Still fun to shoot, though.

Is the lunch a pitch-in, or every man for himself?

There will be a few Garands to shoot! I guess just bring whatever you want for lunch, but if you want to bring something to share with everyone I'm sure it won't be turned down.:D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I can stop and grab some Square Donuts on the way in. If you guys havent had any of them, they are as good or BETTER than Krispy Cream.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    .30-06 ammo

Holy cow, I didn't realize it'd be so hard to locate milsurp 30-06. I was hoping to fire an M1. Should I go ahead and buy some commercial ammo? I've heard several different stories depending on who I talk to. But if I'm firing someone else's gun, I want to make sure I'm getting the right round.
    It's been covered but I'm pretty sure nobody is going to allow you to shoot commercial ammo in their Garand. I is likely to bend the op rod. I am bringing "several" :D hundred rounds. You are welcome to simply pay me for the ammo that you shoot from my garand to prevent running around to stores trying to find a hand full of ammo that you don't own a gun for. (I am running into that problem for .45ACP, .303 Brit., & Mauser broomhandle ammo.) Somebody correct me if I am wrong but the stuff I buy runs anywhere from $.54 to $.60 a bullet. To keep from making change and being accused of trying to make a profit I would gladly let you shoot my Garand for $.50 a bullet. No I won't sell it in bulk that way, I am just trying to make it easier for everyone to get their hands on some history they might not own. Man this is going to be fun!:rockwoot:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    It's been covered but I'm pretty sure nobody is going to allow you to shoot commercial ammo in their Garand. I is likely to bend the op rod. I am bringing "several" :D hundred rounds. You are welcome to simply pay me for the ammo that you shoot from my garand to prevent running around to stores trying to find a hand full of ammo that you don't own a gun for. (I am running into that problem for .45ACP, .303 Brit., & Mauser broomhandle ammo.) Somebody correct me if I am wrong but the stuff I buy runs anywhere from $.54 to $.60 a bullet. To keep from making change and being accused of trying to make a profit I would gladly let you shoot my Garand for $.50 a bullet. No I won't sell it in bulk that way, I am just trying to make it easier for everyone to get their hands on some history they might not own. Man this is going to be fun!:rockwoot:

Thanks. That works for me. See you tomorrow.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm getting ready!!!

WWII_Collection+001.JPG

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    All Have Fun :rockwoot: Stay Safe & Remember D-Day :patriot:

The wife is celebrating Gun Buying Revenge Day today - Her (Our) new washer & dryer are being delivered today -

Oh Happy Days :D

blue-Gray.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom