Official INGO WWII shoot Saturday, June 6th 2009.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GMGCSWRET

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    please add me to the list also, I'll bring a few old ones, 91/30, K31, 24/47, m48, Enfield 303 and 308, if anyone wants to shoot any of these just bring your ammo and have fun thanks Greg

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    :patriot:I can't go I already have a WW2 shoot in Hazlewood we will have m-1s m-1 carbines nagant rifles nagant pistols, a broomhandle mauser, several mauser rifles, 1911s, enfields, arisakas,and actual veterans there. I wish I could invite you all but it is not my property.

X-Ravin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    West Lafayette
    Hmmmm that's not terribly far away, but I don't want to sit the whole ride alone in the car from Lafayette. I'll talk to a couple of buddies who I've gotten interested in shooting. I'd bring my 91/30 and my imaginary 1911 :n00b: I'll let you know if we are definates.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Enfield ammo

please add me to the list also, I'll bring a few old ones, 91/30, K31, 24/47, m48, Enfield 303 and 308, if anyone wants to shoot any of these just bring your ammo and have fun thanks Greg
    Where would you direct me to get ammo for the 303 and 308 before the shoot. I would love to shoot one or both of these, they are pretty high on my list of possible next purchases.:patriot:

RyanWsly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St.Bernice
    Where would you direct me to get ammo for the 303 and 308 before the shoot. I would love to shoot one or both of these, they are pretty high on my list of possible next purchases.:patriot:

If you come across I74 you can stop at Cayuga and get some .308 surplus, he used to have some, no .303 though.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Ok folks, were less than a week out. Once again the shoot is at the Riley Conservation Club on Saturday, June 6th. We have the range from 0800 till dark. Shooting will begin at 1000. We will have a 100 yard line set up so we can also use the pistol bays. We are also having a weiner roast style lunch at the range.

Things to bring:
    your WWII era rifles, pistols and shotguns
    any ammo for the weapons you wish to shoot
    targets and target stands
    earplugs and saftey glasses
    stuff to eat for lunch
    drinks (NO ALCOHOL)
    $10 for the range rental fee
    any WWII vets that wish to shoot

I think thats about it. If I'm forgetting anything just shout it out. If you have questions ask here or send me a PM. See ya Saturday!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We are going to have to back out :(

Between gas, range prices, and the fact that my job has ended, we are going to stick closer to home and go camping Saturday night at Linden Conservation Club instead

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom