• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Honesty, I'd take that $200 and pick up a crossfire II 1-4x. They were $219 just a few days ago off amazon for the V-brite reticle. I have one and it's great for the money. Very clear glass. Then save up $60 and buy a PA mount to put it in.

I'm sure I'll end end with glass on this eventually, but I really want to learn the fundamentals with irons first.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    @saintnick81

What did you use to color fill your lower?

It turned out great, congrats

It is Testors model paint. Tan with a few drops of black to darken it a bit. Clean everything real good, fill everything in, let it dry then use Hoppes to clean up the excess.

And Thanks!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Here's my 1st AR build done on the 1st run of INGO lowers. Everything but the trigger group (CMMG), the buttstock (Battlelink Minimalist), sights (Magpul), and optic (Vortex) is from BCI.

wildcatze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville
    Forgive the probable newb question, but I've read the classified rules and didnt see an answer. I'm wanting to purchase an INGO lower but I can't post a reply that I want in and the error says it's because my post count is below 50. Is it new that the classified rules apply to the group buy section as well?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Forgive the probable newb question, but I've read the classified rules and didnt see an answer. I'm wanting to purchase an INGO lower but I can't post a reply that I want in and the error says it's because my post count is below 50. Is it new that the classified rules apply to the group buy section as well?

I'll put you down for 1. PM inbound with payment instructions.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

ETA: See VUPDblue's answer below.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    INGO195%20Pistol_zpsm0djazft.jpg

Yamadog35 I like that pistol build... 5.56/223? or 300BLK? How do you like the MRO? Looks like an American Defense mount... Did you go lower 1/3 or Absolute?

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside

For as little as $20 you can become a site supporter and bypass the 50 post limit on PM's and classifieds. Plus, the info and camaraderie here is worth way more than $20!

Matt

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Yamadog35 I like that pistol build... 5.56/223? or 300BLK? How do you like the MRO? Looks like an American Defense mount... Did you go lower 1/3 or Absolute?

Thanks. It's 556. I like the MRO, but the mount is too high for me. It is an American Defense and a lower 1/3. The MRO and mount was a good price package deal so I thought I would try it out. I'm a nose down shooter so I need a absolute co-witness mount. I've got one on the way now.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thinking of going with an optics only build for mid range shooting, and looking for opinions...
    Would you go with a fixed stock lower build or adjustable?

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thinking of going with an optics only build for mid range shooting, and looking for opinions...
    Would you go with a fixed stock lower build or adjustable?

I would vote adjustable. It gives you the ability to get the right length of pull for each shooting position, including adjustments for when you are wearing more or fewer clothes depending on the season.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would vote adjustable. It gives you the ability to get the right length of pull for each shooting position, including adjustments for when you are wearing more or fewer clothes depending on the season.

Thanks for the reply. After searching and reading up I decided to go with an adjustable, went with the Magpul ACS-L to be exact. Should deliver tomorrow or Tuesday. Hopefully will get my lower built this week. It's about daggon time, considering I bought mine on the very first round.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Getting ready for the INGO#3 lower group buy.

Got my upper assy on it's way, should be here by the end of the week. https://www.classicfirearms.com/ril...238525357&mc_cid=bbb5085396&mc_eid=a553634d01

Also ordered a Hogue grip & buttstock. https://www.classicfirearms.com/hogue-ar-m16-kit-stock-and-grip-15056

All I need now is a buffer tube assy, and a lower parts kit. On the lower parts kits, I've been looking around at a few but if haven't seen any that jump out at me just yet. I'd like to have a smooth trigger pull if I can find one for a fair price. I would like to stay under $200 if I can. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Getting ready for the INGO#3 lower group buy.

Got my upper assy on it's way, should be here by the end of the week. https://www.classicfirearms.com/ril...238525357&mc_cid=bbb5085396&mc_eid=a553634d01

Also ordered a Hogue grip & buttstock. https://www.classicfirearms.com/hogue-ar-m16-kit-stock-and-grip-15056

All I need now is a buffer tube assy, and a lower parts kit. On the lower parts kits, I've been looking around at a few but if haven't seen any that jump out at me just yet. I'd like to have a smooth trigger pull if I can find one for a fair price. I would like to stay under $200 if I can. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave.

Buy a LPK w/o the trigger assembly. Then shop triggers. I got a PSA LPK w/o trigger for 29$ on sale a few months back

Top Bottom