• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Ran into similar with the coins. Discovered it AFTER I had already dropped a bunch in a mailbox... Those took a while, but began arriving today. I'm surprised they went through. I wonder if USPS changed things recently? Everything I had read on the envelopes and some shipping info eluded to being able to mail 1st class as regular envelope.

Coins? I didn't get no stinking coins.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Just let us know Nick.
    No sense in you paying for our shipping.
    Dittos! Got mine today and notice the 'extra' shipping'..... Now just have to wait until you run another group buy for lowers.... me WANTS!
    Thanks Nick for the effort - it is appreciated.
    Nodonutz

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Yeah I took the bubble envelope I was using to a PO and asked how much to mail it first class and what the restrictions were. They told me 98 cents for up to 13 ounces. I packaged everything up and went in there with 79 mailers and was told they have to be sent as a parcel and not envelope and the cost was 2.67. They said it was because the contents were not a uniform thickness and the envelope was padded. They then had to weigh and label every single one separately. I was much displeased with the USPS to say the least.
    Glad we heard it from you and not the 6 o'clock News folks... if ya know what I mean, Vern ;)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Bet mine shows tomorrow if you guys got yours today. I am excited to hang them on a couple AR's. Thanks VUPD for putting this together and dealing with the headaches.

Top Bottom