attachment.php

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Love the grips on those T-D. I had been buying the VZ diamonds for my CZs, but when I got the last set, I went with grips similar to yours and love them.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Love the grips on those T-D. I had been buying the VZ diamonds for my CZs, but when I got the last set, I went with grips similar to yours and love them.
    Thanks Tim. They feel like a million bucks. I'm curious to see how they handle at the range with sweaty hands.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    @T-DOGG
    How thick are those stocks compared to the thin aluminum?
    The gray/black Pachmayr G10 grips on the SP-01 measure 1.21".

I don't have a measurement on aluminum grips, but CZ Custom has measurements in a list at the top of this page and also if you click on the individual grips listed. Looks like the thin aluminum they list are 1.13".
    Here: Full Size - Grips - CZ Parts

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For factory rubber grips, those are some of the best. They offer good comfortable traction. It's been said before, they aren't lookers, but they sure do feel good. ;)

I completely agree. I had nice VZ grips on my P-01, but the stock rubber grips went back on because they just feel better.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Well after a late Saturday night and somewhat early Sunday morning I successfully made it through all 130 pages of beautifulness. I'm happy to have recently drank the koolaid, but I'm thinking it might've been with the wrong caliber, as only one other was listed. :dunno: Either way here is a quick shot of my lightly used CZ 75B in 40 S&W. After fondling it more it is evident that the trigger needs some work. Can the 40 be customized in the same way a 9 can be?

o8go00.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well after a late Saturday night and somewhat early Sunday morning I successfully made it through all 130 pages of beautifulness. I'm happy to have recently drank the koolaid, but I'm thinking it might've been with the wrong caliber, as only one other was listed. :dunno: Either way here is a quick shot of my lightly used CZ 75B in 40 S&W. After fondling it more it is evident that the trigger needs some work. Can the 40 be customized in the same way a 9 can be?

View attachment 49663

Caliber doesn't make any difference that I'm aware of. The 75B in .40 is a very sweet shooter :yesway:

Top Bottom