• ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Well, I’ll start. My Mom just slid into the median on 24. And just heard my Sister in law looped out on a hill into a pole. Thank God all are ok. Who’s next?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    makeshift-snowplow-it-ain-amp-039-t-stupid_o_2754305.jpg

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    If the automakers still put bumpers on cars it would reduce the cost of a fender bender by thousands. I guess the upside is that they get to sell more parts.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm hoping I don't need to add my daughter to this thread. She should be just about ready to leave work now. She and her fiance are supposed to come for turkey dinner in a couple of hours. They only live three miles away but he is a first responder so might be a wee bit busy today. If they don't make it, there is going to be a lot of leftover turkey in our future!

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I'm hoping I don't need to add my daughter to this thread. She should be just about ready to leave work now. She and her fiance are supposed to come for turkey dinner in a couple of hours. They only live three miles away but he is a first responder so might be a wee bit busy today. If they don't make it, there is going to be a lot of leftover turkey in our future!
    Same here, lots of food gonna be leftover. Told all kids and grandkids to be careful.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    We travel tomorrow, Indy to Valpo and back via I-65... Roads should be OK by then, but still considering putting on the winter wheels and tires for the trip.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    If the automakers still put bumpers on cars it would reduce the cost of a fender bender by thousands. I guess the upside is that they get to sell more parts.
    Or if you watch the videos of the Russian drivers accidents on youtube and see how they have plenty of spare car/truck parts.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We travel tomorrow, Indy to Valpo and back via I-65... Roads should be OK by then, but still considering putting on the winter wheels and tires for the trip.

Winds are supposed to pick up and the snow is supposed to continue through tomorrow so just check the road report before you leave.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    We are heading to my younger brothers place in Crown Point from Portage. Took a quick trip out to check the roads. Route 6 is just mush, no collection of snow. Although as it gets colder the roads could get slick. If you have to drive go slow and drive safe all!

Top Bottom