• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Who is out right now? The whole last week has smelled like hunting season to me. Everytime I walk outside and take breath I can almost taste it. Idk if ill get out before Saturday but I might starting carrying my bow in my passenger seat, lol.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I had a friend hunting in Bloomfield watch the sun come up this morn on a small pond to see a nice buck laying in it... I hope it's not EHD

brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    Going down to Putnam county for the weekend with 4 other guys hunting/camping. We've all been looking forward to this since January! Still gotta make up some deer jerky for the trip.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I had a friend hunting in Bloomfield watch the sun come up this morn on a small pond to see a nice buck laying in it... I hope it's not EHD

a friend of mine said he had found a nice 9 pointer laying in a creek about a month ago. two days after he told me that i went out to our property to look around and found a week old deer 20 ft from our lake. Thats the only one i've found so far but i have heard of possible EHD from that long dryspell we had

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    Went out to Atterbury earlier. Went to a spot I saw some deer last year and it was in pretty bad shape, seemed like everything that was there turned to thorns. So then I hiked to a few other locations but the wind was not in favor and at that point I was pretty sweaty so I packed up and headed home. Might head out tomorrow morning and see what happens.

And good luck to everyone who is out. Lay the hammer down :) And stay safe.

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I was at full draw on 2 separate bucks this evening. Neither of them stepped where I needed them to. They are two of the bucks on the hit list year, they didn't get spooked so I'm hoping to be out again asap. My hunting buddy missed a decent 9 point we have on camera, shot just under him. I saw 6 total tonight and 3 were bucks

Top Bottom