• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Are you saying they don't have a plan? I'd be willing to bet we have a military plan to take them over....I wish I could say more....but you know, OSHA.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    There is enough non-classified information to suggest that China is planning a military defeat of the United States.

As fas as O'Donnell's statement, it sounds like BS that she has "classified information." If it came from missionaries, it certainly didn't come from a classified secret source, and it does not appear she has clearances to receive any secret information from an official source. I wish she hadn't run her mouth so much in the past.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Not saying they don't have a plan or anything: It's enacted and working now.

I am saying that her ambigiousness, "information that she wish she didn't know" makes her one of the machine in my mind if she won't divulge it.

A great example is my father: Was in the air force, did a LOT of stuff. Get him drunk, he will tease folks with the SR-71's "Mach 3" thing, will say the plus on the end of the 3 is REALLY much higher than that. But its all theoretical, drunk talk that means nothing and is tripe to bloat one's self image (Dad is cool, but has some problems...).

She wants to play the game and look cool to everyone, but doesn't know what she says yesterday will come back tomarrow.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Let's see we busted China for implanting spies as university students in the 90s.

We busted Clinton for taking money illegally from Chinese businessmen.

China is communist.

And finally, it's such a plausible theory that Hollywood has made a movie about it.

And she's crazy how?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    "International Relations is the business of one country screwing another...."

of course they have a plan - and we for them as well.

This neither proves nor disproves her sanity. It does, however, show who the media in general is behind in this race.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The main stream media will dig hard to help the D's keep the losses to a minimum in November.

I am inclined to believe this: Any dirt, any story, anything they can do for damage control will be done by those swayed by the DNC. The illegal immigrant maid situation in California, this story, anything.

Those who are looking for that "clean sweep" in November might be suprised at the results. My favorite (only in a tongue in cheek sense) are the editorials and opinions that say a major conservative congressional overhaul in November will "play into the democrat's hands" in regards to a 2012 election, as the conservatives might try to dig completely in and vote down even popular items. Unfortunately, I am inclined to believe that too. We look for a sweep, but always remember to not just vote for "our change" as the Dems did, look what they got. Let's be intelligent about who we vote in and why. :patriot:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Let's see we busted China for implanting spies as university students in the 90s.

We busted Clinton for taking money illegally from Chinese businessmen.

China is communist.

And finally, it's such a plausible theory that Hollywood has made a movie about it.

And she's crazy how?

It's not that she's crazy, per se, she is lying about having "secret information." Unfortunately, prior to running, she was good at running her mouth in front of cameras and microphones.

I think people predicting an 80 seat gain in the House are crazy. 30-40 are possible at the outside, and maybe 6 in the Senate. It'll tighten up, but no sweep as far as I see.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I think people predicting an 80 seat gain in the House are crazy. 30-40 are possible at the outside, and maybe 6 in the Senate. It'll tighten up, but no sweep as far as I see.

That's a pretty "safe" prediction for you to make. It largely depends upon how pi**ed off people are at their local Representatives.

Top Bottom