• SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    ...Or they could actually protest instead of disrupting commerce by getting in the way. I don't get behind the whole "you need a permit to protest" crap that seems to be favored, but I have no problem with clearing people out if they actually prevent access to a building.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    What's the point, again?

Yeah, I read through some of their Facebook stuff and blog. I don't really understand what it is they are wanting to accomplish except for maybe trying to feel like they are doing something to make a difference. Oh, I guess so they can tell their grandchildren that they were in the great "Occupy Indianapolis" event of 2011... :dunno:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I just watched an interview with a couple of the toads from the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Basically they want BHO reelected and fix global warming and take all the money from the rich and give it to the poor. Does local law enforcement have access to a water cannon?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I jsut want to follow them around and plow through their ranks at random places. What are they gonna do? Try to fight me? Sounds fun. lol

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Perhaps we should stand in a stationary position in the middle of their walking lines, with a couple of loud yippy dogs?

I'm going to wear a big long fake beard, smoke a fake cuban and scream government conspiracies at everyone involved. Even better, using completely improper grammar, yell at any newscasters that may be covering the event about how I setup the entire event and that we're all for seal 'clubbin.

Top Bottom