• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Pennsylvania could stop these kind of problems by just outlawing open carry. It's just that simple.
    Better to remove immunity from cops and politicians and allow them, (not the taxpayers) to be sued for damages and violating a persons rights. All this crap would stop but quick.

Merchomini

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Pig957, i just want you to be prepared for a heated discussion on your comment.

but they shouldnt have to outlaw open carry, ppl shouldnt have to worry about a cop arresting them for an open carry.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Pig957, i just want you to be preapred for some negative rep........ this forum is not gonna get on board with that, and last time i saw someone suggest something that could infrigne on rights they got reamed...........

but they shouldnt have to outlaw open carry

Purple = sarcasm

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Pig957, i just want you to be preapred for some negative rep........ this forum is not gonna get on board with that, and last time i saw someone suggest something that could infrigne on rights they got reamed...........

That wasn't you was it?
    reputation_red.gif
    reputation_red.gif
    reputation_red.gif
    reputation_red.gif
    reputation_red.gif
    reputation_redh.gif
    lol

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    IT was him, I remember when he got that rep. It was for supporting that the LTCH is constitutional or something along those lines.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Pennsylvania could stop these kind of problems by just outlawing open carry. It's just that simple.

That causes conflicts with the state Constitution. The court that decided a LTCF was not a violation of the PA Constitution did so because PA residents can OC without a license. Get rid of OC.... and PA's LTCF instantly becomes un-Constitutional.

Top Bottom