• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I've discovered Obama's secret plan to punish Syria's leader for unleashing chemical warfare on his people.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzWyOaS8kU"]Cross This Line - YouTube[/ame]

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I saw a political carton earlier, wish I had the link, of Obama asking his advisors how to stop they conflict in Syria. One simply said "Stop arming and funding the opposition." that advisor was summarily thrown out the window...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let the people in the Middle East handle their own problems. I'm tired of sending out boys (and girls), to foreign lands.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Let the people in the Middle East handle their own problems. I'm tired of sending out boys (and girls), to foreign lands.

I agree...I have always been behind our troops and would not want any harm to come them...but we have a dumbass in the white house...and it rolls down the line to the commanders on the battle filed....ever since Obama decided we needed to mirandize our enemies on the battle field, I have wanted our troops home, I say bring all home, start drilling here and let them all kill themselves. We need to stop giving money to them and all countries that support them...buying them off is no longer working.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I saw a political carton earlier, wish I had the link, of Obama asking his advisors how to stop they conflict in Syria. One simply said "Stop arming and funding the opposition." that advisor was summarily thrown out the window...

Unfortunately, that is probably the correct answer. History has shown, that when we replace a scumbag dictator in that part of the world, we end up with democratically elected scumbags who cannot, or choose not to, control the populace.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    At least Syria pre-civil war was a stable regime. Now we'll end up with some idiot dictator who can't keep his population under control. The resulting outflow of weapons leading to increased conflict in the rest of the region. Conflicts we'll end up fighting in!

Top Bottom