Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers/U.N.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Mod/s: I did perform a search on INGO and didn't find a recent topic on this so if it's a duplicate, please move it. Thanks

I was listening to the radio today and the issue of the UN wanting control of the internet was briefly introduced. The word "suppression" came to mind, among other things. This has been rumored for awhile now but the issue will officially be on the table at the UN this summer as I understood it. Of course Russia is in support of it, especially now with the Russian population on the verge of social upheaval. With all the turmoil around the globe and in our own backyard, the internet and the instantaneous information it provides, even if skewed by all sides, is a critical link to avoid becoming servants and subjects. It's not a stretch to think Obama would give away yet another American societal staple to further his agenda or the agenda he is being dictated.

Here is one of many links on the subject. I grabbed some low hanging fruit just to get this topic moving. It made for a good subject title too, if not a little cheap.

Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers

Losing control of the internet to the UN is akin to losing control of gun ownership to the same. A few years ago I would have cared-a-less with the future of the internet but times they are a changin'.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    LOL .... if this happens, we will basically be paying for them to do it, beings we the tax payers fund a large % of the U.N.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Yea thats right, obama said the un is on their way now to police the united states, the chinese are massed at the border of mexico, the ruskies are at the canadian border, egypts ships on the east coast, all ready to invade at the same time. 2-12-2012.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    No one "owns" the internet so I can't see how any ONE entity can control it. We ALL own it and no one owns it...if you get what I mean.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom