• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The "Coward " thing was all over Yahoo and a couple other places for about half a day and then POOF..... GONE. Wonder who pulled the strings on that one. Plus they've put a muzzle on Biden since the election too. Man if something were to happen to BHO Biden would be the president!!! He might be worse than Obama.....:twocents:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    What's funny about that is that George Bush made the top 10. Bet that drives the libtards and obamamoonies bonkers LMAO!!

Wonder if President Hussein will be able to make a top 10 list after his term?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yep, ppl were burning Beatle albums in the streets! Man it was nutz!!! At least the Beatles never had coins with stick on pictures of themselves on them... LOL...

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Did I miss what Obama has done to deserve such recognition? Or are these voters simply going on what he says he will do? If that is indeed the case I am going to buy me some TV air time.:D

I want to be as popular as Jesus! :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When your fan base is mostly Muslim and Atheist, of course you're going to be more "popular" than Jesus Christ.

Not completely true jontheturboguy. BO is MORE popular than jesus cause Jesus ain't gonna pay your mortage, your car note, and give you "free" money instead of taxing you! :rockwoot:

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I bet they asked the idiot neighbor lady of mine with the Obama sign in her lawn. And I thought I lived in a nice neighborhood.

As my 12 year old once asked: "Weres the angry mob when you need one dad?"

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Wow, they really do want him to look like the messiah...

obama_silhouette_02072008.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    He is popular because he is a "novelty", kind of like when little kids get a baby chick or a baby bunny for Easter. When the novelty wears off, those who wanted him in will be dreadiing the day-to-day upkeep and maintenance he requires.

For a chicken or a rabbit, that means feeding, cleaning the cage, etc. For Obama, the expenses will be much higher and far more costly.

BTW, thanks, David. If you hadn't made the Beatles comparison, I was going to do so.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom