Obama orders military to abandon Humvees for Prius's to help keep the Pentagon B

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Obama Orders Pentagon to buy Toyota Prius's to replace all Humvees and keep the Pentagon Budget cuts from happening !

Ok thoughts people !

I have absolutely no proof of any of this whatsoever so please be outraged !

This is not unlike some of these threads here lately IMHO .

So flame away !:patriot::D

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Poor attempt a trolling. You've used entirely the wrong bait.
    Try this:

Obama signs executive order requiring all Pentagon Local Travel to be completed using Chevrolet Volts.

White House staffers speaking off the record state that GM recently reported an excess of the model in their inventories due to the underwhelming response from the private consumer. They said this move would allow the Pentagon to purchase these vehicles under the Green Energy Initiative at a reduced cost of $50,000 each, and expect fuel savings annualized over 15 years to equal this cost, so it's a win win for the Govt and GM. ***

*** The preceding statement is a total fabrication. A product of my own sarcastic mind and only submitted for your enjoyment. :D

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Poor attempt a trolling. You've used entirely the wrong bait.
    Try this:

Obama signs executive order requiring all Pentagon Local Travel to be completed using Chevrolet Volts.

White House staffers speaking off the record state that GM recently reported an excess of the model in their inventories due to the underwhelming response from the private consumer. They said this move would allow the Pentagon to purchase these vehicles under the Green Energy Initiative at a reduced cost of $50,000 each, and expect fuel savings annualized over 15 years to equal this cost, so it's a win win for the Govt and GM. ***

*** The preceding statement is a total fabrication. A product of my own sarcastic mind and only submitted for your enjoyment. :D

Trolling ??

I hardly think that the point of this thread , which is to bring to light some other threads posted here in this forum are nothing more than fabrications to Bash .

This thread was in respond to that .:(

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I can't wait to see the up-armored Prius! Raised suspension for all terrain ground clearance, front bracing for pushing through barricades, gun turret with remote aiming, and a killer sound system that actually kills (sonic wave generator).

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I can't wait to see the up-armored Prius! Raised suspension for all terrain ground clearance, front bracing for pushing through barricades, gun turret with remote aiming, and a killer sound system that actually kills (sonic wave generator).

The batteries to power such an obamanation would need to be the size of a HMMV!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Trolling ??

I hardly think that the point of this thread , which is to bring to light some other threads posted here in this forum are nothing more than fabrications to Bash .

This thread was in respond to that .:(

Posting a thread just to get angry reaction is in fact the definition of trolling.

Please cite those other threads. I can understand your disagreeing with some, but at least they generally start by quoting a significant source, unlike this thread.

Top Bottom