• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    President "My plan will cut the cost of a typical family's health care by up to $2,500 per year/If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" has announced that he wants to "improve" the airline industry as well. Hold on to your wallets.

I'd be far happier if he took steps to address the dysfunctional federal TSA program, rather than adding more government regulation to the part of the air travel system that actually works.

Nqi9zu8.jpg

lW31jab.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Just another great program from the best President we have ever had too bad he cannot run again.
    Think about all the great things he will be able to accomplish once he is appointed to the SCOTUS with HRC in office!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What's he going to do? Make it mandatory everyone buy plane tickets to subsidize the cost for those who can't afford it?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    What's he going to do? Make it mandatory everyone buy plane tickets to subsidize the cost for those who can't afford it?

Or require that everyone pay for additional services that only a few would want/need.
    Or that the ticket ordering system be done via centralized federal web sites.
    Or that you can only fly on airlines based in your state.
    Or that older planes be purchased at taxpayer expense and their engines destroyed so that they can't be resold/reused.

Last edited:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    180 to got til BHO is a SCOTUS judge !

Michelle Obama will run for office soon as well.

My dream scenario: Trump gets in, appoints Trey Gowdy to AG. Gowdy goes after Obama and gang and exposes their crimes, cleans up FBI. Clinton and Obama out of politics forever.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    ​MY dream scenario: Trump gets in, appoints Trey Gowdy to AG. Gowdy goes after Obama and gang and exposes their crimes, cleans up FBI. Clinton and Obama charged with treason and locked up forever.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Fed Air, just like Amtrak. Single provider, low prices, diverse cockpit crew, gluten free in-flight gruel. All the great things the government is known for.

My dream scenario: tsunami with 50m tall wave crest hits west and east coast on the same day.

Deep Impact-sized waves might clean the Augean stables of DC.

Top Bottom