• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ride22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    If you look at his past you would know there was no way he was to be trusted on that comment.

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    He has a record of doing EXACTLY the opposite of what he says. Truly amazing, how this guy has the media so stinking blind to his actual ACTIONS. Taxes, recall that nobody making under 250K......then it dropped to 200K, would see a tax increase. Just read from the CBO, people making 30K will take a larger tax hit that those making 500K. Death Panels.......these are going to be a reality too! sure, they will call them something politically fluffy, but the intent is the same......older Americans will be a burden to the obummer-care system, and will be systematically cut off from proper modern western care. this is no longer the country I spoke the oath to protect and defend...it saddens me deeply

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Mr. Obama does not strike me as a particularly intelligent person. I think he is a keen opportunist and manipulator. He will say whatever he thinks he needs to say to get your trust and confidence. Some people might consider this lack of morals and integrity. I have met women who are good at this. After he has your trust and confidence he conveniently forgets everything he told you.

Top Bottom