Oak Harbor City WA Councilman Tries to Disarm Veteran. (Mayor Steps In)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It seems Almberg is putting the city and the mayor in more hot wate than we knew.

Gloves come off in SAF dispute with Oak Harbor - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Hopefullly the council will see the erroe of their ways and help Dudley do right.

Sorry.
    I see what you did there...
    dudley_doright.gif

Rep inbound

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Great video. I'm not surprised that the council basically blamed the gun lobby for the emergency repeal of the law. Even though the room was full of gun owners, I don't think the council would repeal the law on their behalf. It took a threat of a law suit to accomplish an emergency repeal.

I think that it demonstrates that many of our politicians believe that they know better than their constituents and are representing themselves and their agenda instead of representing their constituents.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    This video is awesome, wonder if the mayor would run for president :)

I did wonder what happen all the people that were in attendance early in the video were at the 6:02 mark? There had been 3-4 full rows of folks, did the scary guy with a gun run off all those people too????

I noticed that too and wondered where the people and their chairs went so fast. Maybe they didn't want to be in a room with someone CC'ing.

Top Bottom