• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    It seems NY is trying to one up Florida Man and the California Nut Club. First, Gov Cuomo is wanting to give $15,600 to ILLEGAL residents who are out of work due to Covid. Now, a NY parent is suing to end NY's incest law, so they can marry their adult child. What is this world turning into?

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    It’s only a matter of time before someone wants a legal union with a sheep, goat, orangutan or whatever. That’s the slippery slope which began when it ceased being solely one man and one woman. Welcome to the new world!

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Under current precedent, I would love to hear the arguments against.
    Mother responds to judges questioning...Your Honor, I am the only woman good enough for my boy, and he already lives in my basement, so I thought, why not.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Don't worry, it won't end there. In today's screwed up world, I expect to hear in the not too distant future where two or three old guys sue to marry some 18 y.o. (M or F). And one of the old guys will probably be a politician or a politician's puppet master, so of course, it will all be okay, and anyone that doesn't like it just isn't woke enough.

Top Bottom