NY Dems Call For J6 Protesters To Be Executed: ‘Consequence of Treason Is Death’

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis

Attendees at the event included Larry Fine, who serves as co-chair of Saratoga, Warren, Washington Progressive Action, which hosted the event, as well as two Democrats challenging Stefanik this year in her race for reelection, Matt Castelli and Matt Putorti.
    Castelli, a former CIA officer, has made the January 6 Capitol riot central to his campaign, announcing his bid for office by highlighting the incident — in which five people involved died, including three from natural causes and one from a drug overdose — and comparing it to September 11, 2001, when nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by al-Qaeda terrorists.

Matt Castelli

iu

“We were attacked. There was a terrorist attack on our country, attempting to overthrow our government, our government. It was a coup,” Fine said. “They came with weapons and lots of people and arms. Because this attack is by our own citizens, it’s called treason, treason.” “A consequence of treason is death. According to the Constitution, a consequence of treason is death,” Fine added, with a member of the audience shouting “Amen!” in response.

Larry Fine, Jewish Federation former executive director​

iu

These same VERMIN support these peace loving scum.

iu

iu
    iu

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Attendees at the event included Larry Fine, who serves as co-chair of Saratoga, Warren, Washington Progressive Action, which hosted the event, as well as two Democrats challenging Stefanik this year in her race for reelection, Matt Castelli and Matt Putorti.
    Castelli, a former CIA officer, has made the January 6 Capitol riot central to his campaign, announcing his bid for office by highlighting the incident — in which five people involved died, including three from natural causes and one from a drug overdose — and comparing it to September 11, 2001, when nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by al-Qaeda terrorists.

Matt Castelli

iu

“We were attacked. There was a terrorist attack on our country, attempting to overthrow our government, our government. It was a coup,” Fine said. “They came with weapons and lots of people and arms. Because this attack is by our own citizens, it’s called treason, treason.” “A consequence of treason is death. According to the Constitution, a consequence of treason is death,” Fine added, with a member of the audience shouting “Amen!” in response.

Larry Fine, Jewish Federation former executive director​

iu

These same VERMIN support these peace loving scum.

iu

iu
    iu

As Bugs Bunny would say, what a bunch of maroons.

As BigRed would say, those maroons can gth.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Ok, but let's treat everyone equal.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So we have a CIA spook and a "person" representing a foreign nation, calling for the murder of US citizens.

Why does this not surprise me, at all. I hope more conservatives wake up to reality before it's too late.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Those casting stones should be careful. It is treason as well to violate the oath to protect and defend the United States Constitution, and especially when they`ve become the domestic enemies they were supposed to defend the Constitution from.

This is exactly the way I feel about it. We could go ahead and get a clean slate with the Senate and Congress if we could pass a law like this.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    So we have a CIA spook and a "person" representing a foreign nation, calling for the murder of US citizens.

Why does this not surprise me, at all. I hope more conservatives wake up to reality before it's too late.
    I think mainly for most people it is terrible a thought to contemplate. I think people feel if they keep their heads down and move around unnoticed, they will be left alone. I'm sure there was a lot of people who lived in Nazi Germany, the USSR, and the China who felt the same way.
    Back in the summer of 2020, I was part of a small group of nice, make no waves people. After some long discussion about the turn of events that were happening and what can be done, I said these few words, "you have to start thinking the unthinkable." No one said anything for a good minute, and I finished with, "because the other side already has."

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If they had two functioning brain cells to rub together, democrats wouldn't be pushing to bring the word treason into the daily vernacular of Americans. Unless of course they intend to change the meaning of the word (which is likely). You get too many Americans thinking about treason and these dip***** could be in big trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Back in the summer of 2020, I was part of a small group of nice, make no waves people. After some long discussion about the turn of events that were happening and what can be done, I said these few words, "you have to start thinking the unthinkable." No one said anything for a good minute, and I finished with, "because the other side already has."
    “Real coups against democracies rarely are pulled off by jack-booted thugs in sunglasses or fanatical mobs storming the presidential palace. More often, they are the insidious work of supercilious bureaucrats, bought intellectuals, toady journalists, and political activists who falsely project that their target might at some future date do precisely what they are currently planning and doing—and that they are noble patriots, risking their lives, careers, and reputations for all of us, and thus must strike first.” - Victor Davis Hanson

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If they had two functioning brain cells to rub together, democrats wouldn't be pushing to bring the word treason into the daily vernacular of Americans. Unless of course they intend to change the meaning of the word (which is likely). You get too many Americans thinking about treason and these dip***** could be in big trouble.
    People never think things can be used against them.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    “Real coups against democracies rarely are pulled off by jack-booted thugs in sunglasses or fanatical mobs storming the presidential palace. More often, they are the insidious work of supercilious bureaucrats, bought intellectuals, toady journalists, and political activists who falsely project that their target might at some future date do precisely what they are currently planning and doing—and that they are noble patriots, risking their lives, careers, and reputations for all of us, and thus must strike first.” - Victor Davis Hanson
    Once again, VDH ftw.

Top Bottom