• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Picture7-1.png

We didn't have any Open Carry events in October for the NWI INGO members.
    It is time to remedy that problem :rockwoot:

Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm, the 1101 Cigar Lounge (aka "NWI INGO Clubhouse") will host another OPEN CARRY night and will be featuring a guitar player and Torano Cigars.

torano.jpg

As is normal, Open Carry is optional. Cigars are optional.
    Gun talk is mandatory. There is no cost to attend.

Is there any interest in making this a "rifle show" type of event where you bring in a rifle to show off? It might mix things up a bit instead of just having handguns on our hips, we could clear off some counter space and show off some long range game getters, target poppers and zombie killers.

image_zpsc6f18fc7.jpg

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It's a few day before my surgery so as long as it does not change I should be G2G. Can't wait. I'll bring the Duck Tape name tags :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Working nights, can't make it :( Do you keep the cigar nights going all winter long?

I usually try to do the INGO Cigar Nights about 8 times a year. Typically once a month in the winter so we can all get together.

I skip a month every once in a while in the spring/summer/fall because we get together at Meet & Shoots. But its very likely we will have them in Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/March/April. Then probably skip May, July, ???

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I usually try to do the INGO Cigar Nights about 8 times a year. Typically once a month in the winter so we can all get together.

I skip a month every once in a while in the spring/summer/fall because we get together at Meet & Shoots. But its very likely we will have them in Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/March/April. Then probably skip May, July, ???

Good. I'll hopefully make the next one.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Never been to one of these events. It's right around the corner from my house. I could probably stop by after work
    Glad to have you join us. We usually have about 12 to 25 NWI INGO members show up to these events.

Realize there is one objectionable part of this, you will leave smelling like smoke.

Other than that, these are just a chance for NWI INGO members to get together to talk about guns ... and some people smoke cigars too. These events are sponsored by a cigar manufacturer and we just piggyback the guns into the event. And these meet ups are a lot closer to where most of us live than going all the way out to the Winamac shooting range.

As noted, there is no requirement to bring a gun or smoke a cigar, but gun talk is mandatory. If you'd like to smoke a cigar, there will be deals offered on the Torano brand and a factory rep will be there to explain his brand.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Guns and Cigars. Two of my favorite things! wish this wasn't so far away from me or I'd def be there.
    someone smoke an Acid Kuba Kuba or a CAO (Sopranos' edition if they have it) for me! :cool:

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    After stopping in yesterday, I'm definitely gonna try to make this event, I'll try and bring out some fellow gun and cigar lovers as well, I was the the guy in the armored truck btw

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    After stopping in yesterday, I'm definitely gonna try to make this event, I'll try and bring out some fellow gun and cigar lovers as well, I was the the guy in the armored truck btw

So did you get a chance to smoke that GOD OF FIRE cigar yet?

Better yet...
    As stated Da PINKFather is giving away a 2-day pass for the project appleseed at lake Village since we won.
    In addition Wild Deuce will provide the winner with .22lr ammo for the event as well.
    Get all the details here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e-village-paid-da-pinkfather.html#post4558290
    :)
    There are LIBERTYSEED flyers in the cigar lounge.

But you are still banned from the lounge!

Top Bottom