• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    All systems looking good to depart Warsaw and arrive by 2 pm CST. That'll be 3 pm my time so either a very early dinner or a very late lunch for me.

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    Just got back from the show, not bad. Picked up some brass, powder and primers. I'm probably going to ask some questions about the powder when I see everyone this afternoon.

Midwest Powders MP 80
    Midwest says it's supposed to be like Ramshot Silhouette https://shop.hodgdon.com/ramshot-silhouette/ but the seller wrote "Shooters World Cleanshot" on it so I guess it's like either one.

imo it was a stupid purchase, should have passed and just went with a better known brand with more abundant load data. Oh well, worst case is I take a loss on the powder for safety's sake.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well other than Industrial Revolution couldn't accommodate all of us in one location of the restaurant, still had a good time. Met some newer members as well as some long time ones that I hadn't yet.

Next time one is planned around the Porter county gun show will look for a location that can handle 20-25 in the area.

Bad thing with setting up meet n eats is you never know how many will be attending and this was 1 of the bigger ones we've had in recent memory. Sometimes it's 4 or 5. Sometimes it's 10, but not to often we get a big turnout like this.

Thanks to all those that came out

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well other than Industrial Revolution couldn't accommodate all of us in one location of the restaurant, still had a good time. Met some newer members as well as some long time ones that I hadn't yet.

Next time one is planned around the Porter county gun show will look for a location that can handle 20-25 in the area.

Bad thing with setting up meet n eats is you never know how many will be attending and this was 1 of the bigger ones we've had in recent memory. Sometimes it's 4 or 5. Sometimes it's 10, but not to often we get a big turnout like this.

Thanks to all those that came out
    Definitely a great time. As stated sadly we weren't all at the same table but now it's something to look out for next time. It was also way busier than usual and I didn't think it would be as crazy with the time picked

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    It was nice to finally be in the gathering. Nice to meet many of you and of course i already forgot names.lol... Hopefully, many of you don't get that negative vibe about me over the burger. I do speak my mind if i don't like something... just the way i became after more or less being on my own since after high school and learning the hard way about life.
    I think it would be a neat idea having a meet at a gun club as a couple members had mentioned.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I had a good time talking with Kaveman and Zurokslayer7x9 getting to know them better along with talking about the good old days when Michigan City had two airports back in the 1970s. Thanks for the prize. Sorry to the members I didn't have a chance to meet sitting at the other end of the restaurant but hopefully next time. Can't wait for the next M&E.

Top Bottom