NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr24g

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2024
    NWI
    Wiring??
    Electrical or structural
    I had some older outdoor hardwired security cameras installed that ran through the attic. Upgraded it to some wireless ones a couple of years back. But none the less they tore the camera wiring up along with some exhaust vents from what I can see.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I had some older outdoor hardwired security cameras installed that ran through the attic. Upgraded it to some wireless ones a couple of years back. But none the less they tore the camera wiring up along with some exhaust vents from what I can see.
    Only one thing worse than attics…. And that is crawlspaces lol and it gets exponentially worse when you have company.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Only one thing worse than attics…. And that is crawlspaces lol and it gets exponentially worse when you have company.
    jedin would rather have to deal with crawlspace then attic.

In the crawlspace u only have to worry about hitting your head the ground is solid. In the attic say hello to your foot appearing in the ceiling!

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Update on Mom. St Anthony in-house PT came in and evaluated her, and she could barely stand up without pain. They said there was nothing they could do with her and recommended inpatient rehab. Any glowing recommendations/horror stories? Mostly CP/Merrillville area, but considering Lowell Health Care also.
    My mom was in Community Stroke and Rehab on Broadway in CP for a week. It was a nice place with
    no complaints.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Looks like Mom will be going to Colonial Rehab in CP Monday or Tuesday. I did a whirlwind tour of three facilities today, and I liked that one best. The building is run down, but the staff is friendly. One nurse I talked to said the best thing about it is that it's such a small place that everyone knows everyone.

Mom's a definite no for the meet and eat, but I'm going to try to go.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom