NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Luckily I was able to end that hike with no damage to the mountains.
    I can't say as much about the dreaded curling iron incident... Was doing my hair before I got dressed for work one day, and was using one of those professional curling irons that get up to about 450 degrees, when I dropped it. It landed between the mountains and got in a good sizzle before landing on the floor.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :crying:

Once again ya messed it up!
    It started snowing in chiraqi and jedi was happy for a few minutes but nnnnooooo. Ya have to mess it up and it stopped.

:xmad:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Construction season getting In full swing in Hobart. Getting to route 30 from the Northside is gonna be a nightmare. Only option at some point in time is going to be Broadway or 65

Colorado gonna be closed for something like 15 months to build a bridge over the tracks at the new roundabout. Neither which was needed.

61st and Marcella for a new roundabout. Not needed

51 by the golf course gonna be closed for bridge replacement

Wisconsin St bridge project going to begin late summer.

Believe roundabout on county line and Cleveland by the orchard is going to get started as well as the roundabout at 51 and Cleveland heading uptown

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I can't say as much about the dreaded curling iron incident... Was doing my hair before I got dressed for work one day, and was using one of those professional curling irons that get up to about 450 degrees, when I dropped it. It landed on the side of a mountain and got in a good sizzle before landing on the floor.
    Tell us about frying bacon now.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Construction season getting In full swing in Hobart. Getting to route 30 from the Northside is gonna be a nightmare. Only option at some point in time is going to be Broadway or 65

Colorado gonna be closed for something like 15 months to build a bridge over the tracks at the new roundabout. Neither which was needed.

61st and Marcella for a new roundabout. Not needed

51 by the golf course gonna be closed for bridge replacement

Wisconsin St bridge project going to begin late summer.

Believe roundabout on county line and Cleveland by the orchard is going to get started as well as the roundabout at 51 and Cleveland heading uptown
    Not to mention 3rd st and/or main closed weekly for another water main break

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I like how NIPSCO tossed a little cold mix in their repair on Wisconsin near Speedway and ran away. Now they've got a nice crater there.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Why wouldn't they start when school let's out (granted it's going to take a while)? That is going to be a major headache.
    It's going to be a freaking nightmare. Was watching the city meeting on this. New mayor basically says, yup gonna suck, was put in place before I took office, and nothing I can do about it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    New roundabout scheduled for Ave H and Broad in Griffith.

It's going to be a pain, because I use that rout several times a week for work.

Top Bottom