NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    View attachment 334040 Windshield is out. Another neighbor up the road works for Tom and Eds body shop as a body guy and said he'd try to hook me up with some supplies and give me a hand if needed.

Kinda brave, leaving it out right by the garbage can and all.

:cool:

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Jolly's on Indy in Highland has some damn good food. It's behind Element's cigar lounge in the shopping center
    where Ultra was. Had lake perch last time and the catfish and shrimp dinner today. Have not tried their chicken
    yet but think it would be delicious also.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jolly's on Indy in Highland has some damn good food. It's behind Element's cigar lounge in the shopping center
    where Ultra was. Had lake perch last time and the catfish and shrimp dinner today. Have not tried their chicken
    yet but think it would be delicious also.
    Ssshhh
    Don't tell da south of us30 folks about our northern secrets!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You're pissed that your package was delivered on a national holiday? Too lazy to get it from the curb?
    Yes.
    when jedi orders from Amazon it should be delivered at the doorstep and 99% of the time it is when its amazon, or ups, or fedex does it.

But when amazon uses usps they always manged to mess it up. Lose the package, damage the damage, miss route for days or weeks.

I'm this case these were for dad and jedi did not want to have him carry them from the store thus why it was an Amazon order.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got a bunch of things done today. Had to go to Highland to visit our CPA friend. Glad I don't drive that 80/94 mess daily. Grilling sirloin now that we're home from wrestling practice.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I did taxes yesterday. Had part of today set aside to replace the flush valve in the half bath, but when I took a better look at it, it just needed to be adjusted to keep it from overfilling and constantly running. So with that time, I took a trip to Ollies and ended up picking up five pairs of new jeans. Chaps $65 jeans for $9.99/pr, $8.50 with my 15% off coupon. Size 38/29 which is hard-ish to find. They also had other sizes. I've lost 50 pounds and everything is too big, even the 4 pr of Lees I just hemmed a couple of months ago.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The only mass shooting in northern Indiana that I recall occurred south of 30. Bunch of thugs.:p

People who learned thug life from north of 30, often come south of 30 to spread there messages of terror and violence.

Top Bottom