NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Didn't say where I was in... :p
    Valid,
    Now im going to try to hijack page 2 with a question on where to get gun safe work done? The door on my 24 + 4 gun safe has a lot of resistance when trying to lock. Unlocks easy, scared it will brake, locked, which would seem to make repair much more difficult. Probably a little plastic piece inside door mechanism? Any info appreciated.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Valid,
    Now im going to try to hijack page 2 with a question on where to get gun safe work done? The door on my 24 + 4 gun safe has a lot of resistance when trying to lock. Unlocks easy, scared it will brake, locked, which would seem to make repair much more difficult. Probably a little plastic piece inside door mechanism? Any info appreciated.
    Maybe you've got too many guns packed in there?

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Maybe you've got too many guns packed in there?
    No, feels like that though. If I have door open and locking bars don’t have to slide into receiver holes, still feel resistance like not line up properly when shut. (24+4 was on sales label, not current inventory, there’s much less since that incident on Lake Michigan).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Valid,

Well, I haven't had any gun safe work done, but I've used Brandy (merrillville),.. and Phil and Son (schererville)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Valid,
    Tbh, Brandy in Merrillville would be my thought. If they can't they'd probably have a better reference

Top Bottom