• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    But a lot of the snow places have contracts now and I don’t think they involve a minimum snow requirement? Maybe I am wrong I don’t know exactly how it works but I know there is big money sitting in every store parking lot all winter.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    But a lot of the snow places have contracts now and I don’t think they involve a minimum snow requirement? Maybe I am wrong I don’t know exactly how it works but I know there is big money sitting in every store parking lot all winter.
    I don't gaf about their contracts... If they are not physically pushing snow then they are not breaking and I am not fixing and then I am not buying $400 1/10 scale model cars.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I don't gaf about their contracts... If they are not physically pushing snow then they are not breaking and I am not fixing and then I am not buying $400 1/10 scale model cars.
    Gotcha I guess I did fail to see the 4D chess lol everything has consequence of some sort !

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Of course court with the ex leads to another court date and it was made known in open court the ex will be presuing another PO come March.
    Hold the line.
    No storm last forever.
    Just hold the line, be calm, polite and patient. You have many years ahead of you of dealing with this even after the legal stuff is done.

One day you will look back and realize you made it. Focus on yourself and being a good father to your babies. One day they too will see what really happened.

Don't be afraid to seek help/support groups. You are not alone. Don't fight the demons by yourself trying to be a hero.

Reach out if you need help.
    You have my cell if needed.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Hold the line.
    No storm last forever.
    Just hold the line, be calm, polite and patient. You have many years ahead of you of dealing with this even after the legal stuff is done.

One day you will look back and realize you made it. Focus on yourself and being a good father to your babies. One day they too will see what really happened.

Don't be afraid to seek help/support groups. You are not alone. Don't fight the demons by yourself trying to be a hero.

All of this...
    My youngest just turned 19 yesterday. I went through the process with what sounds like a similar ex. (Had a PO against me because her father attacked me, used kids against me etc)

I did not have the above mentioned advice, I wish I did.

Grow your roots deep, be unmovable for you children, be the example you want them to see.

I don't have any more advice then above, but have an understanding ear if you ever need to bend it.

Good luck

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Hold the line.
    No storm last forever.

All of this...
    My youngest just turned 19 yesterday. I went through the process with what sounds like a similar ex. (Had a PO against me because her father attacked me, used kids against me etc)

I did not have the above mentioned advice, I wish I did.

Grow your roots deep, be unmovable for you children, be the example you want them to see.

I don't have any more advice then above, but have an understanding ear if you ever need to bend it.

Good luck
    Both of these. I am going through the same thing minus the kids and PO. And thanks for the additional advice.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Hold the line.
    No storm last forever.

basically, jedi's offering you hugs.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :
    basically, jedi's offering you hugs.
    :faceplam:
    Don't b jealous jedi has special hugs 4 u. :p

(Breaking out of jedi character)
    No hugs unless he or anyone else ask for them. As males in America the court system is stacked against us and society looks down on males that ask/seek help.

It's similar to when our boys come back from war and have all those unseen demons with them and don't seek help and try to deal with it. It's not fun and some don't win and are taken from us. :(

I don't want to see that happen to any of you. Especially our veterans who have already been thru enough.

We don't send you alone to fight a battle so don't think you are alone fighting these.

Your privacy is safe with me if you want to talk or need to know where to get help from. I am not a professional but have plenty of contacts to get you the resources to help you out.

Legal, mental health, etc...

Remember do NOT fight this battle alone.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    :

:faceplam:
    Don't b jealous jedi has special hugs 4 u. :p

(Breaking out of jedi character)
    No hugs unless he or anyone else ask for them. As males in America the court system is stacked against us and society looks down on males that ask/seek help.

It's similar to when our boys come back from war and have all those unseen demons with them and don't seek help and try to deal with it. It's not fun and some don't win and are taken from us. :(

I don't want to see that happen to any of you. Especially our veterans who have already been thru enough.

We don't send you alone to fight a battle so don't think you are alone fighting these.

Your privacy is safe with me if you want to talk or need to know where to get help from. I am not a professional but have plenty of contacts to get you the resources to help you out.

Legal, mental health, etc...

Remember do NOT fight this battle alone.
    What he said....

And, having been through a similar battle, I'm an available ear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom