Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Remember before Obamacare when insurance was like a $500 deductible with $10 copays for a $150/mo premium? Now the BEST I can get is a $1k deductible PPO with $20 copay and $10/$30/$60 meds and that's going to run over $1000/month. Most the available plans are high deductible plans with HSAs - we have options of $2k/$4k or $3200/$6400.

Paying over $600/mo for a $2000 ind/$4000 family insurance plan. This is god damn insane.
    View attachment 312382
    Obamacare was/is designed to over time make all the private insurance companies go away by having the larger companies buy out the smaller ones and eventually the larger ones becoming so unaffordable that the masses will demand/vote uncle Sam nationalize it.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Anyone ever been to the House of Lords, it was a gun shop in the courthouse…. Went today because it said it was open and I had never heard of it. Get there and no shop to be found. Look online says there is another one in Kentland assuming it was the same owner with the same name. But I looked on fb no activity since 2022

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Guys got balls comming in late after having a talking to.
    If he was my direct report, he would not be here anymore. He just has the most seniority, does the least, and only has a job because the old team lead was his uncle. His uncle must have protected him a lot. Honestly, I don't know how he still has a job. Unfortunately he is at the same level as me on paper. Our boss is not in the office enough to actually do anything.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Anyone ever been to the House of Lords, it was a gun shop in the courthouse…. Went today because it said it was open and I had never heard of it. Get there and no shop to be found. Look online says there is another one in Kentland assuming it was the same owner with the same name. But I looked on fb no activity since 2022
    I was in there a couple of times. He had some nice older stuff and different military rifles. Nice guy and I would BS with him. Was
    going to go again until I seen it wasn't there anymore in the basement. I also seen the Kentland place and thought about going but never did.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I was in there a couple of times. He had some nice older stuff and different military rifles. Nice guy and I would BS with him. Was
    going to go again until I seen it wasn't there anymore in the basement. I also seen the Kentland place and thought about going but never did.
    I sent him a message and I will follow up with a call tomorrow if I don’t hear back. Pics online looked cool

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I know Gary well. He closed up shop in Crown Point due to health issues. He runs the shop from his home in Kentland. He likes that people call before they go there
    So today I called a 708 # (it is what it showed on yelp or whatever for the shop in cp) got an older gentleman’s voicemail. I left a message no call back hope it wasn’t a random guy lol and then I look and the kentland location shows a 219 number ….

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom