• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Red Dot Update. So I recently purchased a Bushnell RXU-200. I got it, to put on my fiancé's 22lr pistol. She really loved it. I gave it a try and also liked it. The dot was the most crisp of any red dot I have tried outside of the fiber optic RMR. So I put it on my Shield Plus. I put 300 rounds through it, and it has held a zero perfectly. My only negative criticism, of the sight, is that the adjustments don't have positive clicks.

I actually like the smaller window a lot. Makes it easier to find the dot quickly. Should have plenty of battery life if I replace the battery every other year. One of these might make it's way on several of my pistols.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Red Dot Update. So I recently purchased a Bushnell RXU-200. I got it, to put on my fiancé's 22lr pistol. She really loved it. I gave it a try and also liked it. The dot was the most crisp of any red dot I have tried outside of the fiber optic RMR. So I put it on my Shield Plus. I put 300 rounds through it, and it has held a zero perfectly. My only negative criticism, of the sight, is that the adjustments don't have positive clicks.

I actually like the smaller window a lot. Makes it easier to find the dot quickly. Should have plenty of battery life if I replace the battery every other year. One of these might make it's way on several of my pistols.
    I put one on my Hellcat. Tiny little Red Dot. But nearly perfect!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dinner at Grangers tonight. Had their Bourbon BBQ burger tonight. Definitely on the list of to get again. Was excellent. Never had a bad food experience there. Have had a few times where the server was a bit slow on checking on us, but food always great. Few zombie dusts to go with it tonight

20231122_172946.jpg

20231122_175609.jpg

20231122_171716.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She made her choice!

tumblr_ox7u71mQ5s1u501aoo3_400.gif

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We've always liked Granger's.
    Wife absolutely loves the steak salad. Youngest loves the filet bites with tater tots. I usually try something different each time, and everything I've had has been great (pulled pork, couple different burgers, prime rib, prime rib sandwich, perogies, chicken wrap).

I have not ever been dissatisfied there, at least to this point

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Wife absolutely loves the steak salad. Youngest loves the filet bites with tater tots. I usually try something different each time, and everything I've had has been great (pulled pork, couple different burgers, prime rib, prime rib sandwich, perogies, chicken wrap).

My wife usually gets the brisket tacos. I try different things, but mostly get a steak or ribs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom