• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Forgot to ask yesterday. Was anyone meeting Matt from Front Towards Enemy on Ridge Rd (rt6) at the old Speedway in Hobart yesterday? I got off of I-65 and saw a hitch plug shaped like a claymore with his shops name on it, on the back of a Jeep. Was almost tempted to turn around and ask if it was him, but I didn't want to be creepy (or drawn on...lol). Don't know what he drives, or what he looks like, just assuming it was him. Figured I'd ask.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Forgot to ask yesterday. Was anyone meeting Matt from Front Towards Enemy on Ridge Rd (rt6) at the old Speedway in Hobart yesterday? I got off of I-65 and saw a hitch plug shaped like a claymore with his shops name on it, on the back of a Jeep. Was almost tempted to turn around and ask if it was him, but I didn't want to be creepy (or drawn on...lol). Don't know what he drives, or what he looks like, just assuming it was him. Figured I'd ask.

He doesn't drive a jeep that I know of. I don't think he has anything advertising his shop on his vehicles either.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sheepdog...still just lurking around with little to say or constructively add to the dialogue...

Because he knows, that as the defense attorney for Jedi, he has failed to represent him in an honorable and ethical manner.
    Then again, it could be that, since IN_Sheepdip is neither a thug nor a gangsta, that his plan, all along, was to see Jedi swing in a noose.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    oh now I feel like andy just got up from a 30min nap. Got home and took a long hot shower and when I got out I got dressed in my PJs and just laid on the bed and told myself OK let me check INGO before I go down the the kitchen.

next time I know zzzzzzzzzzzz

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    claymore-thumb1.jpg

Its a claymore replica for your trailer hitch...

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    8487 counts of unintelligible gibberish posting on INGO - GUILTY

What is with that anyway? I figured it was some Klingon derived language that only certain people around here knew. Then I noticed... nobody else is speaking it. :):

They pushede back ANOTHER month....

So I take it pushede is a bad thing? :D

Don't sweat it, have another beer. Your number will come up sooner or later. :yesway:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Did to mifh late night. Didn't ended do a lot, just stopped around and talked, had a drink. Got home late, dood some laundry, and bam. TN flared up, to hrs later and severely meds, stile beel like carp.

Rid jus...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Did to mifh late night. Didn't ended do a lot, just stopped around and talked, had a drink. Got home late, dood some laundry, and bam. TN flared up, to hrs later and severely meds, stile beel like carp.

Rid jus...

:scratch: at first I thought you were hanging out with Jedi too much with all this jibberish..... Then I realized it was autocorrect at its finest!

Happy 4th y'all!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Have a safe and happy fourth of July. Has anyone tried the new barbecue place in Hobart on Third Street, west of Main Street by the clock tower?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What is with that anyway? I figured it was some Klingon derived language that only certain people around here knew. Then I noticed... nobody else is speaking it. :):

Rid jus...
    :scratch: at first I thought you were hanging out with Jedi too much with all this jibberish..... Then I realized it was autocorrect at its finest!

Jedi speaks, Gangsta Klingon, its a dialect that is similar to what is sung by that Chinese/Korean(?) rapper PSY.

Andy, on the other hand, is handicapped by a drug induced infliction that earned him time off of work with disability pay. He goes to a real doctor and is under care of qualified physicians. At the same time, Jedi takes taxpayer supported public transportation (using funds extracted from our legitimate paychecks) from da hood every day into the enemy territory of the People Republik of Chitcago where he works against the freedom of individuals by monitoring their digital footprints.

Consequently, Andy deserves our prayers while Jedi deserves scorn.

Therefore Andy is welcome to frequent the NWI Clubhouse while Jedi & his Gangsta doppleganger "da Pink father" were held on trial and found guilty of crimes against the good folks who live south of US30 and east of I65.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom