• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Last edited by jedi; 10 Minutes Ago at 07:54..

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I did edit it based on your post.
    What I was saying is when I posted the pic it was on a handgun in PINK (barbie PINK :puke:) with Hello Kitty logo on the grip.

When I click on POST I thought the pic showed up. But when I came back to the thread the pic was missing (ie. RED X) to indicate that the link was not valid. So I went back to the post and just removed the pic (RED X) from the post and instead gave you guys the link to the webpage where there are lots more HK pink guns.

Not sure what you saw or perhaps what the original link was going to.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I did edit it based on your post.
    What I was saying is when I posted the pic it was on a handgun in PINK (barbie PINK :puke:) with Hello Kitty logo on the grip.

When I click on POST I thought the pic showed up. But when I came back to the thread the pic was missing (ie. RED X) to indicate that the link was not valid. So I went back to the post and just removed the pic (RED X) from the post and instead gave you guys the link to the webpage where there are lots more HK pink guns.

Not sure what you saw or perhaps what the original link was going to.

It was a nekkid girl in a shower with a blurry spot over her chest.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    yea.. I had the hand grips off once, without the tool its a PITA.. Ill wait and just continue with .223

If you need a hand, I can help you. Had to take them off in the Army more then a couple times. Oh, and think i have a friend with the tool, so should be able to borrow that to help out. Usually not a big thing to look under. Also, depending on who made your barrel, you could check to see what they make. I know a few companies that only make .223, and others that only make 5.56, so might help......some, then again, might not. Message me though if you need a hand and i will see what I can do.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    So, picked up my M11A1 on Saturday. Ran into Gunbunny at Blythes. Went later to Schererville gun show. Was only one room this time and selection was pretty down, especially for mags. And there were people asking for HIGH prices, not only for mags but for ammo. Some prices were not too bad, but others, i think they should have been drug tested. Oh well, guess people will charge what they think they can get.

Interesting fact on my M11A1, it will take both P228 and P229 mags, but the P228 will not take the P229 mags. They are just a LITTLE too wide, as it starts going in, but one of the tapers comes out too wide. Oh well, have to bring it out and make sure that they both run.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Now Scott with a slingshot finially found a tender spot and throws his lover in the sand
    And some bloodshot forget-me-not said daddy's within earshot save the buckshot, turn up the band
    Some silicone sister with a manager mister told me I go what it takes
    She said "I'll turn you on sonny to something strong"

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    At the clubhouse now. Nice pro-gun crowd here, but no INGO members today.

Killing some time, planning to leave about 1:30? Have to run to Merrillville, then down south to Lake Village to my gun pusher to ship an AR15 that I sold on Gunbroker for an insane profit to someone in Pennsylvania who had more $$$ than sense.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Was it the 9mm or the .223?

7.62x39 AR15 is the one I'm shipping out today.

The 9mm AR15 sold for over $2K. But the buyer has no rating so I'm curious to see if the money shows up. That same gun had buyers with ratings bid over $2K but lost the gun by $10.00 so its still likely that I can sell it to one of the other bidders if the winning bidder doesn't pony up the cash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom