NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had one pair of glasses for about 15 years, didn't wear them much but they helped some at the range and for night driving. Then when I was about to retire I bought 4 various pairs because I thought my glasses benefit was going away. Turns out it didn't, I still get reimbursed for glasses. I have barely worn those glasses but now I think my prescription has changed and I probably will have to get a new pair anyhow.
    I thought buying 4 at one time was very excessive but then I found out lots of people do that.
    I keep one pair of sunglasses in each vehicle. I also like to have a pair and a spare of regular glasses. I only bought so many at one time because my prescription changed. And I don't mind buying multiple pairs, because I paid for 4 pr what a lot of people pay for one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @pinkdragon
    Google and Apple know everything about you. Plus you are on "da .gov list" as well so... :)

@all
    So who messed up jedi's snow!
    Who let it all go to the Dakotas!!!
    Screenshot_20221217-161611_TikTok.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dialed in the new pcp air rifle today. Took 5 shots to get the scope on the mark at 20 yards. This thing shoots sweet. Quiet and zero recoil compared to the old springer. To cold out for more than 1 ten round mag though. Have 3 other 22cal pellets to try out. Will definitely be a chipmunk killer

20221215_202358.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And since I've got the new 22cal pellet rifle if anyone is interested in a Crosman Fury 2 break barrel in 177 as well as what pellets I have shoot me a PM. Its been used and abused but works as it should. Have taken many chipmunks as well as a few opossum and coon.

Free, just have to meet at my convenience

20221217_175332.jpg

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    And since I've got the new 22cal pellet rifle if anyone is interested in a Crosman Fury 2 break barrel in 177 as well as what pellets I have shoot me a PM. Its been used and abused but works as it should. Have taken many chipmunks as well as a few opossum and coon.

Free, just have to meet at my convenience

View attachment 242824
    I like your battle flag

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I eliminated quite a few this year. They were all cute and fine until they relentlessly began chewing up property. The resident hawks apparently took care of the rest...and the rabbits. :rockwoot:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Dialed in the new pcp air rifle today. Took 5 shots to get the scope on the mark at 20 yards. This thing shoots sweet. Quiet and zero recoil compared to the old springer. To cold out for more than 1 ten round mag though. Have 3 other 22cal pellets to try out. Will definitely be a chipmunk killer

View attachment 242819

Cool rig, Don. Did you buy your own high pressure pump for it? I've been thinking about the PCP game for a while now.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Cool rig, Don. Did you buy your own high pressure pump for it? I've been thinking about the PCP game for a while now.
    I bought a hand pump for it. Wanted to test the waters as cheap as I could. The rifle is a Umarex Gauntlet. Pump is a Four Uncles. Picked up 4 different grain 22 pellets. Plinking, match, and a couple for the critters. Threw on a Simmons 22mag 3x9x32 scope I had laying around. In it for under $350

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I bought a hand pump for it. Wanted to test the waters as cheap as I could. The rifle is a Umarex Gauntlet. Pump is a Four Uncles. Picked up 4 different grain 22 pellets. Plinking, match, and a couple for the critters. Threw on a Simmons 22mag 3x9x32 scope I had laying around. In it for under $350
    Can you leave pressure in it so it is ready when you spot a chipmunk?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Can you leave pressure in it so it is ready when you spot a chipmunk?
    Yup. Tank is rated for 3000psi. Filled it all the way. Definitely a chore with a hand pump, especially 1500psi and above. Should get, according to what I've read, a good 60 shots before fps will dwindle and need to refill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom