Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Giuseppe's Pizza
    Schererville, IN

Has home made pizza.
    Try the meatballs on the pizza it's amazing. The grandma makes the sauce and meatballs from scratch daily.

Only downside is you need to eat this pizza hot. Doing carry out changes the flavor. Does not reheat well. So eat it there and enjoy.
    Tried to get that Thursday but they were already closed, so we got Naan & Kabob

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Ate there once, was really good. Staff seemed almost bothered by our presence which was pretty annoying but I’d go again. Good was great, no pizza, had lasagna I think.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ate there once, was really good. Staff seemed almost bothered by our presence which was pretty annoying but I’d go again. Good was great, no pizza, had lasagna I think.

It's hit and miss with the staff.
    Depends if the owner is there vs his brother.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't mind papa John's but I usually only get that for lunch at work.

T's pizza is what we normally get but if we're in Winfield we try to get Aurelios. Glad they open early on the weekends
    They stopped getting our business probably 15 years ago when they took four hours to deliver a pizza to our house and thought we should pay for it. The whole trip was literally turn right out of driveway. Turn left onto 109th. Drive about 4 miles to my road. Turn left and drive a half mile.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Edwardo's in Munster has the best lunch deal. Breadstick Chips, salad, personal deep dish pizza, and a drink for $7. My buddy's dad's engine repair shop was just down the road, and we'd stop in after dropping off or picking up equipment for his lawn care business. Don't make it over there much anymore.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They stopped getting our business probably 15 years ago when they took four hours to deliver a pizza to our house and thought we should pay for it. The whole trip was literally turn right out of driveway. Turn left onto 109th. Drive about 4 miles to my road. Turn left and drive a half mile.
    But but u live fffffaaaarrrrr
    Off course pizza will take f o r e v e r to get to you. Heck jedi is suprise u even have electricity. :p

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Golf date with the wife tomorrow morning at Sandy Pines. Might freeze to death now that this cold front moved in.
    Just got home from there, last day of Jr league for my middle 3. Course isn't too wet though there are a couple squishy spots and still some downed branches in the OB areas. My oldest works there as a bag drop attendant and cart runner.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just got home from there, last day of Jr league for my middle 3. Course isn't too wet though there are a couple squishy spots and still some downed branches in the OB areas. My oldest works there as a bag drop attendant and cart runner.
    We play there at least once a year. We were going to play Blackthorn in South Bend but they have an outing. Didn't know there was a bag drop attendant or a cart runner. I usually tuck and roll the wife by the clubhouse, then park and start getting our gear ready. PM me a pic of who to watch out for and we'll slide some extra cash if seen.

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    We play there at least once a year. We were going to play Blackthorn in South Bend but they have an outing. Didn't know there was a bag drop attendant or a cart runner. I usually tuck and roll the wife by the clubhouse, then park and start getting our gear ready. PM me a pic of who to watch out for and we'll slide some extra cash if seen.
    I appreciate the offer but she is off tomorrow, practice for her high school team. Meets start in a week or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom