Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sooo where does regen go?
    Ours goes into our sump pit and goes out into the yard in the Winter and into a pipe that goes towards the ditch by the road in the warmer months.

This caused us to lose a few sump pumps before I realized they were rusting out from the salt.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    My last house had well and septic but I honestly don't know where my regen water went to. I always assumed it went into the septic tank but now I'm wondering.

It's a beautiful morning out there, so glad all that rain has moved on. I measured 1.5 inches in my garden over the past two days. Off to J-P this morning to shoot a new load and get my Tikka rifle sighted in.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Plumber pulled a hair ball. We have a drain cover with relatively small holes. Unfortunately, some of my wife's long hair still manages to sneak past the strainer. When the drain gets slow, typically I can get it running again with an application or two of Drano. Not this time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    400 acres! I sore thinking about that. Before my wife's dad retired, he farmed 500 acres and that took a while.
    Okay. I must correct myself.
    Calumet Park is 400 acres.
    But... they only are using 200 acres.

And today, was out there for 4 more hours, with 4 other people.
    And I was related to 3 of them.

More people asking why their (fill in blank) relative doesn't have a flag.
    At least the people today were nice and not demanding, unlike some others.

After 3 days of this, and my back feeling like two knives jabbing each other, my tolerance for anything is limited.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    After 3 days of this, and my back feeling like two knives jabbing each other, my tolerance for anything is limited.
    I feel your pain, well at least I think similar... Planting tree number 18 of 20 today. Some from plastic pots and some loose damp roots from JP Nursery. Only one other person here driving me crazy from time to time though. (Going to have to share a room with her later, so I let it go...) I did just get back from a Tuesday to Thursday camping trip down at potato creek though. Very relaxing. It was just before they opened the beach and stuff up, but we beat the crowds for sure. Good first time out with the camper for the season!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Those are a PITA. You need three hands. Two to attach and one to support.
    Not anymore.
    New fan designs have a hook so you install the metal holder which has a hook. You the add the motor to the hook while you connect the wires and the rest is easy.

You need to ensure you have the new brace support bars that can handle the weight. Most old construction does not so you need to retro fit it. Not hard but a pain at times.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not anymore.
    New fan designs have a hook so you install the metal holder which has a hook. You the add the motor to the hook while you connect the wires and the rest is easy.
    True for Hunter brand fans, because I replaced 2 older fans with new Hunter fans recently. They had hang hooks which made it easier to install without a 3rd hand.

Of course the design I chose was a PITA to assemble but that is a totally different tissue

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi normally avoid menards but this brace is the best one jedi has found and used for installations.

It can support at least 250lbs as jedi has tested it hanging from it with added weights and the bar did not fail.

3612525-937.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom