NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    what the hell do you do in there then? read the shampoo instructions? count the tiles on the floor? :ugh:
    Maybe my anatomy is different, but it doesn't take me all kinds of time to do what I need to do. Get in, do what I need to do, get out. Just a couple of minutes, and not enough time to be fumbling with my phone.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What I did not actually know until very late in life is that there are two kinds of poopers: A) Those who go in at the same time every morning and wait for it to happen, and B) Those who go on about their day until they actually feel the need to go, and then just go in and make the dropoff. I am the latter.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How about those who go about their business until they need to go, but then after some initial success, have to work at it for a while to achieve full dumpage?
    Hmmm, not familiar with that one, but still-- no matter how long I needed to stay, I just would not bring my phone in the bathroom. Maybe if you're at work, and it's the only place you can get a chance to get online, I get it. But at home? I don't get it.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And in other news, my oldest son just took a job as distance coach for cross country and track with a Big 10 team. He had been at Grand Valley State U for several years, where his teams racked up numerous national titles in Division 2 track and cross country.

Very proud of his hard work and accomplishments. Division 1 should be quite a challenge for him.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've had a countertop dishwasher that I bought when I was still in the apartment but never got around to using. I'm gonna use it in the house until I can get a real one.

Problem is my faucet is weird and I couldn't find any kind of conversion fitting.

Long story short I was dicking around figured out that a 5/8 bolt has the same thread pattern so I made my own in a CAD program I have and 3D printed it with ABS.

I is smort

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Been really busy lately, so just stopped by to see what I've been missing. That is all.

Carry on ...

:@ya:.
    Sorry, I've seemed to single handedly steered this Convo into the dumper. 2 new people, a kouts and an Illinois fella inquiring.... Meet and shoot on the 2nd (I'm working, was set to work every suggested day, so I didn't vote...). May be about it, I didn't save a lot on car insurance, but I did receive an order today placed November 11, 2020 for some 9mm ammo from optics planet!

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Maybe it's because I'm a girl (?) but I don't get the concept of poop posting. I would never take my phone in the bathroom. Too much water around and too much eww.
    It's pretty common to hear the sounds of texting coming from the crapper stalls in the locker room at work. It strikes me as kind of icky but, to each his own.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've had a countertop dishwasher that I bought when I was still in the apartment but never got around to using. I'm gonna use it in the house until I can get a real one.

Problem is my faucet is weird and I couldn't find any kind of conversion fitting.

Long story short I was dicking around figured out that a 5/8 bolt has the same thread pattern so I made my own in a CAD program I have and 3D printed it with ABS.

I is smort
    i don't think bolt and pipe threads are the same

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom